Camping

Liam's POV

I decided that it would be good for the guys if we all went camping. They need the fresh air and just to be outside. We are going to do it in our territory. I'm not sure what the lads are going to think of going camping. Guess we will find out.

I walk down the stairs to start making breakfast something a alpha should never have to do. All the guys come down and start to help. After everything is cooked we sit around the table and eat.

"Lads, I have something that I have to tell you."

"What is it?" Naill asked with a mouthful.

"Niall, don't talk with your mouthful. We are ALL going camping." I looked around at their faces to see their reactions. Nothing else was said on the subject. I really hope that means everyone is ok with that. The last camping trip didn't go over well with Mr. Malik. He decided that he would rather spend time with Perrie last time. So, I had to go and find him then I had to drag him out to the campsite after I spanked him. He can be so stubborn.

Zayn's POV

Liam told us that we are all going camp. Shit! I don't want to go camping. Expectly after what happened after the last camping trip. I went to go see Perrie then Liam came and found me, spank me, and then dragged me to the damn campsite. I don't want to go on this camping trip. After breakfast we cleaned up the mess from breakfast. Liam told us all to go get our stuff together.

I walked up stairs and got all of the stuff that I was going to need then headed down stairs. Liam is the only one down there so, I take that time to talk to him.

"Liam?"

"What is it:?"

"I really don't want to go on this camping trip."

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"Then you're going."

"But,-"

"No buts! If you pull something on this trip then I will spank you. Is that clear?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"Yes."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes sir." I walked off and waited for the lads to finish getting ready so that we could get this hell of a camping trip over with.

~Time Laps 3 hours~

We finally got the tents site up and everything else done. I can't wait for this just to be over with. I was about to just go and lay down in my tent when Liam stopped me.

"Zayn? Can Ashton and Niall gather some fire wood?"

"Whatever." He glared at me and rolled his eyes. I know that he is getting annoyed that I am being like this but I don't really care.

"Drop that attitude." I went with Niall and Ashton to gather the wood. Afterwards we made the fire and all sat around it. That was until I got into an argument with Harry and slapped him across the face twice. Liam came over quickly and checked on me as well as Louis. Liam then let Lou take care of him. Liam grabbed my ear and pulled me away from everybody.

"What the bloody hell is your problem?! Harry did NOT deserve that."

"I got give two shits. You didn't hear our conversation. So how the bloody hell would you know what he deserves or not?" I said getting into his face. I didn't realize it at first but I was challenging him. Not really something that I wanted to do.

"First, of you better back down! I am not in the mood for you to challenge me. I am the alpha. You do what I say and listen to what I say. Second, nobody deserves to be slapped. I don't care what the person did or said. You could really have hurt him. Third, don't you dare curse at me. I swear you have lost your damn mind today. You're not acting like second in command but like a pup. Hell Luke acts better than this. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Nothing."

"Do you even feel bad that you hurt Harry?" Truth be told I did feel bad but I wasn't about to tell Liam that. Or maybe I should so that. OMG!!! I slapped Harry and I've been a ass all day.

"Yes sir." I started to get teary eyed. I was still in Liam face. I started to coward down to show him that I accept him as alpha.

"Follow me." He he told me. I quickly did what I was told to do. He stopped at a log and sat down. I knew what he wanted already so I pulled down my shorts and boxers then laid across his lap. He wrapped his arm around me then pulled of his belt.

"I'm going to start now." I nodded my head to tell him that I was good and I was ready.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Li-Liam p-p-please. H-H-H-Hurt-Hurts. S-S-Sorry."

"I know. Here hold my hand." He held his hand out for me to hold. I gladly took it.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He stopped spanking me and put the belt down. I laid over his lap limp crying my eyes out. All I want to do is be held. He picked me up and rocked me back and forth while whispering things in my ear trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. How about we go and talk to Harry?"

"Can we wait a minute?"

"Sure." We sat there in silence for a minute.

"Liam, I have something to tell you."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I wish he knew what I meant maybe one day I will have the courage to tell him.

"You ready to go talk to Harry?"

"Yeah. But you have to carry me."

"Deal."

Liam's POV

He told me that he loved me. I just wish that he felt the same way as I do. Maybe one day I will tell him how I really feel. But he can't feel the same way as I do. He loves Perrie. I don't want to change that.

After I carried him back he talked to harry and everyone sat around sharing a laugh. It was a good night.

__________________________________________

Sorry, it took so long. I've been busy.

Goal:

75 reads

15 votes

10 comments

4 new followers

Y'all can do it I have faith.