Don't Let Him Get Away With Things.

Zayn's POV

Today am stuck home alone with the Luke today.  The girls had to go to the studio to record some songs.  And Liam and Lou went and took the boys out for the day.  Luke didn't want to go anywhere so, they just asked me to stay here with him.  I really don't care though.  I'm not in the mood to deal with all of them.  But, Luke is being horrible today.

It first started when he came down stairs this morning.

"Morning Luke."

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you want to go with the others?"

"Why does it fucking matter?"

"No reason to be rude about it."  I really didn't feel like spanking anyone so, I just let it go.

"It was a fucking question.  I wasn't being rude."

"I do not feel like spanking you so, stop."

"Whatever."  With that he walked away to go play some video games.

Luke's POV

Zayn told me that he didn't feel like spanking me.  I knew that I could probably get away with anything that I wanted to. 

"Whatever."  I tolded him and walked off.  I went to play some FIFA.  I was yelling at the game and cursing at it.

"Oh, come on you stupid fucking game!!!"

I got mad at the game so I through the controller down.  I got a call for one of my mates back home.

"Hey mate.  What the hell?  I talked to you in so long."

"I know right."

"What the hell have you been doing."  The convocation went on like this for hours.

"You are so fucking stupid.  I can't believe that you fucked that chick.  She is a total slut."  The next thing I knew my phone was pulled away from me and I was being pulled up then over someone's lap.

Liam's POV

I walked in the house with the other lads at about 5 that evening.  I heard Luke cursing on the phone.  I walked over to him yanked the phone out of his hand and put him over my lap.  I started to pull down his sweatpants and boxers.  That is when he tried to squirm his way of my lap.  This only helped me get his sweatpants and boxers down.

"Be still."  I punctuated the statement with a firm smack to his bum.

"Liam, please don't do this."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because, I've been like this all day."

"You are not helping your case."

"But, Zayn let me be like this today."  I felt anger rise from deep with in.  Lou must have notice.  He put a hand on my shoulder before he spoke.

"This is not about Zayn, Luke.  We will deal with that later."  I knew that he was saying the last part to me.

"Luke, I am going to get a switch, then come back and give it to Liam."  He started to cry heavily over my lap.

"It's ok, Luke."  I picked him up and started to rock him back and fourth.

"Please, d-d-don't."  I felt my heartbreaking for the poor lad.

"I promise that it won't be that bad.  It's only going to be 10 whacks."

"Can I have my boxers up?"  I really didn't want to let him but, I thought it might be best for him if I left them up.

"Yes, Lukey.  You can leave your boxers up."  Louis came back with a good switch.  I picked Luke up and put him over the arm of the couch.

"I'm going to start now."  I said as I started to tap the switch on his bum.  He had already pulled up his boxers.

WHACK  He started to squirm

"Be still." WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Liam n-n-n m-more.  Please."  He was fulling sobbing.

"5 more pup." WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK  I picked him up and rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry."

"I know.  But,  I need you to tell me and Lou everything that you did today.  Don't worry about it.  You have already been punished for what you did."

He told me everything that happened and I really just wanted to go up to Zayn's room and whip his ass.

"Is that everything?"

"Yes sir.  Liam?"

"Yeah pup?"

"Can I have my phone back."

"In a week."

"But, I need to call my mom tonight.  It's the night that I call her."

"Ok, here.  But, when you are done give it back to Lou.  And Lou check to make sure that he only calls his mom."

"Ok."  I walked up to Zayn's room with the switch to 'talk' to him.

"Zayn Malik!!!"

"No need to yell mate....... why do you have a switch?"  He had worry all over his face.

"Why do you think?  Why would you let Luke get away with his behavior?"

"I don't know.  I just didn't feel like spanking him."  He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You can't let him get away with things."

"I know.  I'm sorry."

"I believe you but, bend over that chair.  And pull them down."

He did what I told him to do.  I decided to give him 25.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"No more!!!"

"Five more."

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Don't move I told him."  I walked out of his room and into mine down at the end of the hall.  Well, mine and Jesy's room.  I go to grab what I was looking for then head back to Zayn's room.

"Zayn, I'm going to put something on your bum.  I do not want you to take it off or get anyone else to take it off.  Is that clear?"

"Yes sir.  What is it?"

"It's some cream that is going to make your bum burn for awhile."

"Liam, please don't."

"No, you know that you shouldn't have let his behavior slip."  I started to rub the creme on his bum.  he started to squirm as he felt the burn of it.  I stood him up once I was done, I gave him a hug and pulled up his boxers.

"I want you to go stand in the corner for 20 minutes.  I will come tell you when your time is up."  With that I walked out of the room.

Zayn's POV

After Liam left the room I got into the corner.  I started to really feel the burn of the creme.  It made my ass feel like it was on fire.  The 20 minutes where up really quick.  After Liam told me my time was up I went and layed on the bed and cried.  When Perrie came in she ran over to me.  I guess Liam told her what happened.  She asked me to tell her so, I don't really know.  She rubbed my back for a while until we both fell asleep.  My ass was still on fire even though it was hours later.