School. No Cheating!

Third Person POV

The 5sos boys are of to school today. To sat that they were less than thrilled would be a understatement.  They complained all morning and Liam was feed-up with it.

"You four stop complaining or I will turn you over my knee so you can have something to complain about!!!" They all shut up real fast. After the boys went to school they came home and did nothing ,but sleep.

3 Weeks Later

Michael's POV

Today we have a HUGE test in biology today. I didn't study either. Liam told me to last night ,but I was having to much fun playing FIFA. I'm going to fail this test and Liam is going to blister my bum. What to do, what to do? Calum! He studied for his test. Maybe he can teach me something for the test so that I can at least pass. I ran to his room and since we are all werewolves we can run fast. I got there in no time and bust through the door.

"CALUM!!!"

"MICHAEL!!!"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I need you to teach me the stuff for the biology test."

"Didn't you study?"

"No."

"Shocker." He mumbled.

He helped me out the inter morning until 5th hour. When the test came around I stil didn't know anything. I look at my test when the teacher hands to to me and realize that the only thing that I knew was my name.

I looked over and saw that Calum already had half the first page done. I know that I shouldn't have ,but I need to pass this test. I copied Calum's answers. I was almost done when the teacher came up to me and put a zero on my test. Then picked Calum's up.

"Are you two cheating?" Calum looked at her shocked and surprised while I just hung my head?

"Well? Both of you to the office." Damn Cal I hope you know I love you.

"Calum didn't know that I was cheating off of him." I told my now fuming teacher.

"Michael Clifford get your bum to the office and tell them that you were cheating!!!" I sigh, got up ,and went to the office. When I got there I told the lady in the front that my teacher sent me here for cheating. She got up and went to go get the Dean.

"Come with me Michael." He told me sternly. It was still better than than Liam. We got in the office he called Liam and talked to him a bit. He told him something that the school has a discipline thing. Oh shit, please don't let that be what I think it means.

He got off the phone and looked at me with a sad look.

"He has given me permission to discipline you in any way that I see fit. Now, cheating is a very serious thing in this school. I will not stand by and let a student get away with it. I need you to stand up , bend over the desk, and grab it with you hands on the other side." I did what he told me as he got a cane out.

"You will be getting 15 strokes with the cane. I expecit you not to move, reach back, or make a sound. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I stood up and walked out of the office to wait for Liam since I am suspended for a week. Once he got here he just shot me a glance before going to talk to the Dean. When he came back out he motioned for me to follow him.

The car ride home was awkward and painful ,but I have a feeling that this is nothing from what Liam is going to do when we get home. We pulled into the drive way.

"Corner." Was all he told me before he got out. I got out and ran to find a corner. About 10 minutes later he came back in with a belt in his hand. He didn't say a word ,but guided me over the couch arm and pulled down my jeans and boxers. Without a word he started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He picked me up and rocked me in his arms.

"I'm sorry." I kept repeating over and over again.

"Shh, it's ok. Next time I tell you to study you better do it. Your teacher said that she will give you one more chance to take the test without cheating. You will be doing extra choirs around the house. Plus no phone or laptop until you go back."

"Yes sir."

"Go up stairs and get some sleep."

"Come with?"

"Sure." We walked upstairs and went to his room and slept until dinner.

________________________________________________________

I made a Twitter account if you want it pm me. Vote and comment.

Goal: 10 votes, 5 comments