Don't You Dare

Ashton's POV

I was sitting in my room with Michael.  Luke and Calum were watching a movie and fell asleep.  So, now he is in here.

"Hey, Ash?"

"Yeah."

"Want to go to a party tonight?"

"Yeah, but, what about Liam?"

"He is already asleep.  So, lets go.  Get ready."

"Ok."  It took me about 30 minutes to get ready.  I was in blue skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a bandana.  Michael came in and he was dressed in dark skinny jeans and a plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"You ready?"  He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Then, lets go."

We walked out of the house using the front door.  It got shut a little louder than we meant to.

"Dude, be quiet."  I growled at Michael.

"Don't growl at me."

"I'm sorry."

We went to the party and had a amazing time.  We both made sure not to drink anything so, that we wouldn't have handovers in the morning.  I looked at my phone and saw that it said '1:30'.  I quickly found Michael and we left.

As, we walked in we saw that somebody was up.  Niall.  Shit, he is going to rat us out.

"Well, well, well.  Looks like I caught you two sneaking in."

"Niall, just shut up and go back to bed." I growled at him.

"Hell no.  I'm not going to back to bed.  But, I am going to go wake Liam up and tell him that I caught you two sneaking in."

Michael grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him.

"Your not going to do anything."

"And who is going to stop me? You? How are you going to stop me?"

"I'm glad that you asked that.  I'm going to spank you."

Niall's POV

"I'm glad that you asked that.  I'm going to spank you."

Did he just say that.  He can't do that.  I'm not going to let him to spank me.  He has no authority in the this pack.  He is ranked the same as me.

"You can't d-do that."

"Yes, I can.  And I'm going to."  The next thing that I knew he was pulling me to the couch and putting me over his lap.  I felt him pull down my jogging shorts and boxers. Then, I felt a smack on my bum.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was crying and pleading him to stop.

"Michael that is enough.  You don't need to spank him."

"Will you shut up Ashton?"

"Whatever."  I saw Ash give me a small smiling telling me that he was sorry.  I got the message and sent him one back.  Michael continued to rain smacks down my bum.

Liam's POV

I was woken up by some noise coming from down stairs.  I then recognized the sound of someone being spanked.  I could hear someone crying as well.  I sighed and got out of bed to see what trouble the boys have got themselves into now.