Liam Is Sick

Liam's POV

I am laying down in my room sick.  I'm not in a good mood today.  I'm afraid of what the lads might try to pull today with me sick.   When I'm sick they always try to pull the stupidest shit.  To say the least I'm not up for spanking them.  Hell I'm not up to get out of bed.  Zayn has been taking care of the boys while Louis has been taking care of me.  He really is sweet sometimes.  Not always sassy.  Zayn has been yelling at the boys for the past hour trying to get them to go their chorus.  I swear that if I hear one more person yell I'm going to rip their vocal cords out.  I can't handle their bullshit today.

"ZAYN STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!!  I'M NOT A DAMN CHILD!!!"  Luke yelled.  I'm going to fucking kill him.  I get out of bed and walk down the hall to follow the noise downstairs.  They are in the kitchen arguing back and fourth.

"You both better stop this shit right now.  I'm sick and am not in the mood to deal with it.  Zayn if I hear one more word out of anybody  I'm going to spank you and you can spank who it was.  Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."  He said scared.  I am glad that he is scared.  I want all the lads to know that I am not in the mood today and don't have a problem spanking anyone of them.  Louis walked in the room and had his little sassy face on.

"Liam Payne,  I told you to stay in bed.  Get your ass back upstairs before I turn you over my knee.  And don't think that just because your sick I won't do it."

"Yes Mum."  I said back to him.  He rolled his eyes and followed me as I walked back upstairs.  I layed back down and soon fell asleep.

Zayn's POV

After Liam and Lou left I gave Luke a look and he started doing his chorus.  So now I have to keep them quiet or I will have to get a spanking as well as give one.  That is not a threat that you get form Liam a lot.  God I really hope that they can just stay quiet.  But,  we all know that in this house nobody can behave themselves for more than 5 minutes.

Harry and Niall walked into the house form finishing their work outside.  They were both laughing loudly.

"Boys be quiet Liam is sick."

"Sorry."  The mumbled.  They did quiet down.  How am I going to keep all the boys quiet.

Luke's POV

After Liam left Zayn gave me a look.  I didn't want for him to get a spanking so I started to do my chorus.  After I was done I went up to my room and Ashton was asleep in the middle of the floor.  It was kind of funny.  He looked so cute.  I layed a blanket on him and walked out of my room.  Calum ran into me as I was leaving the room.

"Hey, mate.  What is on your shirt?"  He had purple stuff all over the front of his shirt.  I looked kind of gross.

"I don't really know.  But, that isn't the problem?"

"Then what is the problem?"

"I say Michael in Zyan's room messing with his hair stuff.  When he left I went in to go and see what he was doing.  I think that he put the rest of his purple hair dye in one of Zayn's stupid hair products.  And I guess that I got it on my shirt when I was looking at what he was doing."

"Oh,  well you should go and tell Zayn that you saw Michael messing with the stuff."

"Yeah, I guess I should."  He walked away downstairs.  I went to go play FIFA with Niall.  He is going to get beat!

Louis's POV

I walked into Liam's room to check on him.  He is out of bed and getting dressed.  I swear I have enough of this shit.

"Liam James Payne,  what the hell do you think that you do?"

"Doing to get some lunch."

"No your not.  You are sick, now get back in bed."

"Lou, you can't tell me what to do."

"If you do not get back in bed right now I swear."

"You swear what?  That your going to spank me?  I would love to see you try."

"I have spanked you plenty of times before.  Just because you are sick doesn't mean that I will not take you over my knee."

"Get out of my way."  He step forward trying to get out of the room.

"No, get back in bed."

"As far as I'm concurred you don't tell me what to do now do you?"

"You are not pulling that shit to get out of this.  You can either get back into bed or get a spanking then get back into bed."

"I'm not getting back into bed."

"Have it your way."  I grasped his arm and pulled him to the bed then over my lap.  He grunted when he hit my lap.  I pulled down his jeans and boxers then pick up a hair brush.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He was crying and begging me to stop.  I truly did feel bad for spanking him while he was sick.

"You are going to get back in bed and go to sleep."

"Y-y-yes s-sir."  I picked him up and out him in bed.

"Lou will you stay with me?"

"Of course."  I layed down in bed with him and he fell asleep one me.  I fell asleep soon after that.