It's Just A Game

Calum's POV

So, the guys and I are watching the Australia vs. Chile game. And I think that it is kinda obvious who I want to when. The game isn't going so great. I was cursing at the TV the inter game. I know that Liam was letting it slide because of who is playing and the game really wasn't that great. I just couldn't believe that it was this bad. Luke and Ashton stopped watching it. Micheal is texting some sheila. (A/N: I wonder who it is?!?! Aren't y'all curious? I know I am.) Niall was out with Ava, well at least I think that is what her name is. Zayn is cuddling with Liam, shocker. I wish that they would just tell each other already. Then Harry and Louis are, well I don't know where. They have been scarce lately. I swear that I am the only normal one in this place.

The game was about to be over with the score 3-1. That can't happen!!! I was crossing everything I had to hope for one more goal. But, no, not with me luck.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! THIS SHIT JUST CA'T HAPPEN!!! THIS GAME WAS SOME BULLSHIT!!! FUCK CHILE AND FUCK THIS STUPID MOTHERFUCKING GAME!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN PLAYING FIFA!!! FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!!!!" When I looked over at Liam he was red in the face and Zayn wasn't much better. Micheal was over there trying not to burst out into laughter. I guess I can't blame him. It was kinda intense for a game.

"Calum, this is your last chance of the day. I don't want to here another one of those words out of your mouth again." Liam said sounding to much like a father if you ask me. Well, I guess in a way he is a father. He kinda has to watch eight of us and only two of those eight really behave and that is only at time.

"Is that clear?" Zayn asked me. Who the fuck does he think that he his? I rolled my eyes, but got a warning glare from Liam, I have been getting those a lot today. I wish he would really just make him whatever it is that he want to make him.

"Yes sir." I said and walked up to the game room to play FIFA. On my way to the game room when I passed Louis's room I saw him laying on his bed and it looked like someone with him. I really couldn't see. I guess that Eleanor decided to come out here today. I got into the game room and lost every game that I played. Out of pure anger I curse as loud as I could.

"FUCK YOU GAME!!!" I quickly face palmed myself because I remembered what Liam told me. I don't want to know what he is going to do. Not only have I been cursing all day, but I was just told not to do it again. Liam came up from behind me and put his hands on my shoulders so I couldn't get away from him.

"Liam, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please don't punish me." I pleaded. I was already starting to tear up. His grip on my shoulder was really hard and it really did hurt.

"Lets go to your room. Now." He said with no emotion in his voice. He is either really mad or just really disappointed. When we go into my room he wasted no time at all. He pulled down my red sweats and boxers then over his lap I went. He put his arm around my waste and started spanking me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He just stopped suddenly. I didn't even realize I was crying. He rubbed my bum a little. It wasn't really hurting that bad.

"Calum, why does your bum have a bruise on it?" I had to think, but not for long. My damn clumsiness.

"I kinda fell down the stairs yesterday. Well, not as much fell as hit my bum on the inter way down." He chuckled at me. Come on you could at least ask if I'm ok.

"I'm not going to give you a full spanking because your bum has a decent size bruise over well all of it." You could just hear the amusement in his voice. He started the spanking again. But harder this time. I guess so he could get it over quicker. It didn't take long for me to crying.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He picked me up and carefully seat me on his lap. I cried into his shoulder for a few minutes while he whispered sweet thing into my ear. I felt myself starting to fall sleep. I woke about four hours later with Liam on one side of me and Zayn on the other in Liam's room. I carefully peck over Zayn's shoulder to look at the clock. I then laid back down and started falling back asleep when I heard somebody having sex with somebody.

I don't know who it was I am guessing that either Niall brought Ava back here or Eleanor stayed the night.

_____________________________________

Ok, so a few things. The girlfriend spot for Calum and Michael are still open. For about the next five weeks I'm having family from out of town come in. So, I will update when I get the chance. You can still enter the contest. Um, GOAL!!! I almost forgot about that.

200 Reads

20 Votes

10 Comments

I'm not asking for a lot guys. Can we make that happen? I also just want to know your thoughts on something. I don't know how this came into my head just to be clear. Who wears the tightest pants in 5sos/1D? I just want to know what you guys thinks. Ok, thanks. Love you guys. :)