I'd be Dead too

*TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM *
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT IS TOO TRIGGERING FOR YOU. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR HAVE FEELINGS OF HARMING YOURSELF PLEASE CALL 800-273-8255 OR TEXT HOME TO 741741. YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE WORTH IT ♡♡♡

.............................................

"Oh my God his face is so gross!"

"I know right!"

"He looks like he made out with a blender."

Eli sat there silently waiting for his two friends to meet him in the school lobby. He sat at a bench by the staircase. There was a group of girls talking and laughing amongst themselves while glancing at Eli. They didn't even hide the fact they were talking about him. Eli felt a ball in his throat. As if the situation couldn't get any worse Brucks came along with two tall teens. Him and Eli made eye contact. Eli looked away hunching forward attempting to hide himself. A huge grin creeped up Brucks face. He walked over to the fearful teen and sat beside him. Eli was about to stand up but Brucks wraps his arm roughly around Eli's neck.

"Hey shit lip." Brucks teased. "How's it going for ya?"

Eli didn't respond. He just stared at the floor praying the bully would leave.

"Ya know I got a question for ya." He continued. "How'd you get that ugly scar of yours?"

Again Eli refused to respond. He had told him millions of times and was sick of it

"Let me see." Brucks grabbed Eli's face moving it towards his direction. "Jesus Christ it looks like you kissed a lawn mower."

The girls from earlier and his two friends laughed in unison. Tears welled up in Eli's eyes.

"Dude he's gonna cry." One of the bullies cooed.

"What a loser." Commented a girl.

"His parents must hate him." Another girl shared.

"Man imagine not just being a freak but also being this fucking ugly." Brucks says in disgust. "Like I couldn't be able to live with myself."

"Me either." His friend laughs. "I would have done everyone a favor and just killed myself so they don't have to see that ugly face."

Eli couldn't hold back his tears any longer. A sob escaped Eli's mouth causing the rest of the teens to chuckle and Brucks to loosen his grip. Eli was able to free himself from Brucks grasp. He quickly stumbles his way towards the school entrance and ran. Eli didn't want Miguel or Demetri to see him like this. He knew Demetri would probably call him five hundred times but he prefered dealing with that later. Eli ran as fast as he could not glancing back once.

He felt some vibrations come from his phone. He stopped about 2 blocks away from his home to check it. He expected it to be Demetri but to his surprise it wasn't. It was instagram? That's strange. Eli didn't go on that often. He tapped the notification. There was a lot new comments on his pictures. Why would anyone comment on my pictures? How did people even find me? A bunch of new comments appeared on his pictures. It was a bunch of mean and derogatory comments about his lip.

Haha I found shitlip.

Eww what's up with your face?

You actually take pictures with that scar?

Lmao wtf is wrong with his face.

No girl would ever be comfortable kissing that.

How was it like making out with a lawnmower?