I love your big ...

Finally Miguel was back in school with an outstanding recovery. Everyone at school was ecstatic to see him, especially the dojos. The first one to welcome Miguel back was Hawk. He shook his head in amazement seeing his friend who had received a diagnoses of possible paralysis standing tall on his two feet. "El Serpiente!" Hawk called, making his way over to Miguel.

"What's up?" Miguel smiling wildly as Hawk approached.

"Welcome back man." Hawk and Miguel do their signature handshake.

"Feels good to be back." Miguel replied, beaming brightly.

"They give you bionic legs or some shit like that?" Asked Hawk in a sarcastic tone.

"No, same old boring human legs." Miguel answered with a chuckle.

"Oh, yeah? Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title." Hawk lightly jabs Miguel a few times and Miguel shrugs him off. " Gotta get through me first." He jokes before giving him an update. "Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it right now."

"Uhh yeah," Miguel's smile falters. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that."

Before Hawk could reveal any of the details the bell rang signaling the students to head to their homerooms.

"I'll talk to you about it at lunch." Miguel taps Hawk's arm.

"Alright sure." Hawk nods before speed walking to his designated room.

Miguel makes his way down the hallway spotting Demetri and Yasmine. Normally Miguel would question why Demetri and Yasmine were together but something else got his attention. Demetri's arm was in a cast and judging by the way he struggled doing small everyday tasks, it seemed recent.

"Hey, the comeback kid! Welcome back." Demetri smiled warmly at Miguel who was too focused on his arm. Demetri noticed. "I hope to make a similar triumphant return to the land of the mobile appendage masses."

"What's up with the cast?" asked Miguel.

"Proximal radius fracture." Demetri explains.

"It smells." Yasmine comments, looking Demetri from head to toe.

"I put a lemon rind down there to mitigate that." He defended before pulling a red sharpie out of his front pocket. "The invitation for you to sign it still stands."

"Hard pass." Yasmine pushes Demetri's hand away softly with her the tip of her finger. "At least when you used to be a thorn in my tits, you were getting me an A in science." She looks down at his fractured arm. "Now you can't even do that because you're defective."

Demetri chuckles sarcastically as he rolled his eyes watching her leave.

Miguel couldn't fight back his curiosity and decided to ask. "So how'd you break your arm?"

Demetri instantaneously looks down at the floor, the memory of Hawk breaking his arm in the arcade they used to enjoy hanging out in clouded his mind. Miguel notices Demetri's distress as the question was brought up. Demetri thought Miguel knew since him and Hawk were so close but apparently not so much anymore which made a lot more sense as to why Hawk has been much more violent and unstoppable lately. He frowns before taking in a big breath and exhaling. "We've got a lot to catch up on."

"What do you mean?" Miguel questions.

"Let's walk to our homeroom first..." Demetri turns with Miguel following beside him. "Well umm.."

Miguel patiently waits for Demetri to speak as they walk down the hallway.

"Let's just say a plan of defending ourselves against Cobra Kai backfired." Demetri shrugs his shoulders.