Prehistoric Memories

⚠️ WARNING HOMOPHOBIC SLUR and Abuse! READ WITH CAUTION. ⚠️

Despite everything that happened with the money for Miguel's surgery, both Hawk and Demetri couldn't get their minds off each other. Demetri wondered where he went wrong as a friend to let his best friend turn into the biggest jerk on Earth. He has been trying to distract himself by talking to Yasmine who seem to not care about being seen with him anymore. Demetri from a year  ago would be extremely proud to be able to be hanging out with Yasmine however now that he has achieved the goal, it doesn't feel as amazing. He thought he would be in euphoria being able to sit and breathe the same air as one of the hottest girls in school. Instead he was attempting to use her as a distraction from thinking about his ex best friend.

As for Hawk he just couldn't stop thinking about his ex bestfriend either, and it was honestly driving him insane. The memories that kept haunting him the most were the ones of their kisses and intimate moments together. It has been happening all weekend and today wasn't any different. He woke up covered in sweat and his own urine after having another nightmare of Demetri. Hawk groaned in annoyance that this ridiculous nerd was causing his sleep enuresis to return after it had just gone away. He knew it was too good to be true. Already in a terrible mood Hawk prepared himself for school with Demetri still in his mind.

*time lapse*

Demetri barged into the cafeteria with excitement. He was carrying a huge board, covered with a cloth that appeared to be some sort of statue. "Are you ready to rock?" He asked, sliding it down on the table in front Yasmine and Moon. "Our Earth Science Presentation."

"I'm ready to go back to a world where we don't have to talk on a regular basis." She muttered, leaning forward to get a better view of the board that was covered.

"Hey, Hey!" He raised his hands defensively. "My popularities on the rise while yours is steadily declining, but, uh. maybe we can meet in the middle like a sexual venn diagriamn." He made some circles in the air getting a chuckle out of Moon.

"So what's under the sheet?" Moon asked, leaning in.

"I'm glad you asked," Demetri got to his feet and whipped the sheet off the top of his project. "Behold, what the scientists believe to be the Valley when dinosaurs roamed the Earth."

Both Moon and Yasmine's eyes widen in amazement at the ginormous Lego model in front of them.

"Go ahead," He prompted at Yasmine. "Press the hadrosaur egg."

Yasmine hesitated but then slightly poked the egg with her finger causing a bird screech and smoke to trickle out of the top of the volcano. Yasmine and Moon complimented Demetri on his hard work, unbeknownst to him, a set of eyes were watching them from a far.

Hawk noticed how happy Demetri looked with those two girls beside him. Since when was Demetri a ladies man? Just a year ago the two of them were being shoved in lockers by bullies and being mocked at by those girls. Now Demetri was trying to impress them with his science project. Demetri never showed off his science projects before the presentation to anyone except Eli. Hawk felt an immense amount of rage build up in his chest. He clenches the soccer ball in his hands and that's when an idea came to his mind.

Demetri began to explain how he assembled his project in great detail. "-this represents the exact moment before the asteroid hit the-"

A loud crash alerted the entire cafeteria and in the blink of an eye Demetri's project was in pieces, lying scattered across the floor.

In complete shock, Demetri hesitantly turns his head towards the direction the soccer ball had came from. To no surprise it came from the table Cobra Kai sat at. Hawk was already on his way over to him to retrieve his ball with a disgusting grin on his features.