Eli

"Dude chicks have been staring at you all day!" Hawk says as he speeded on his scooter alongside his karate buddy. "You're a chick magnet now!"

Miguel chuckles. "Oh, stop."

"You can get any babe you want, champ." Hawk grins. "Ask a chick out."

"Yeah but it's kinda tough when I cant even pick a girl up from her house." Miguel turns his scooter making a sharp turn and Hawk does the same.

"What do you mean?" He questions.

"I don't have a license or money for a car." Miguel sighs.

"Pick her up in these scooters." Hawk teases. "Call it the hot wheels."

"Shut up man."

The two of them laugh as they pull up at the Reseda strip mall like they always did after class. They park their scooters a couple of feet away from the dojo. Miguel and Hawk begin to walk together to their corresponding location but their conversation reminded Hawk of something.

"Alright so," A huge smile forms on his face. "I get my license next week."

Miguel nods. "Uh huh."

"My mom is gonna give me her Sentra." Hawk spoke rapidly with much enthusiasm. "I think I'll put a blue racing stripe down the middle, hood to tail."

The other teen couldn't help but smirk at Hawk's idea of incorporating his mohawk into his car design. "Subtle, I like it."

Hawk laughs rolling his eyes at Miguel's remark. Upon arriving at the front of the dojo they laid their eyes upon some unfamiliar faces outside of the dojo. They must have seen the All Valley Tournament and had the urge to join the victorious dojo.

"Looks like we got some new students." Miguel says as he studied the teens.

"Fresh fish." Hawk grins maliciously as he pats the back of his hand onto Miguel's chest.

Hawk could see how happy these teens looked to be seeing him and Miguel arrive. They knew who him and Miguel were. They looked at them like they were some sort of Gods. Of course Hawk had to mess with them. They looked like complete losers to him and easy to intimidate.

"Check this out." Hawk walks ahead.

"Don't." Miguel rolls his eyes playfully.

"Hey, mouth breathers." The blue haired teen said in an intimidating manner. "Move it"

"Sorry about that." The chubby pale teen moves out of the way.

"I'll get the door." Said the teen with short dark thick curls as he opened the dojo door for them.

Hawk felt his ego boost up to the skies. He scanned the teens a bit more. Miguel watches Hawk trying to hold back a laugh.

"So you guys wanna be Cobra Kais, huh?" He asks.

Before the two teens could respond Hawk acts like he was going punch them making the two boys flinch instantaneously. Hawk lets out a low chuckle. "You got a long road ahead of you."

The two lead cobras walked inside to see that the dojo was a complete mess. There were burnt walls, shattered glass and missing mirrors.

"What the hell happened here?" Miguel had a worried expression.

"Looks like sensei threw a party." Aisha replies with a smile.

"Must have been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk jokes.

Sensei Lawrence steps out of his office asking all of the new students to leave as he had a plan for his current students. He orders his students to fall in like he always did. Hawk walks over to the man with a big smile. "Must've been a rager, Sensei."