Watch the Flames

It was a super long day of school for a Friday. All they did was prepare for the PSAT which was annoying and throughout the entire day Miguel was with a mopey expression. Apparently Miguel had seen Sam talking to some guy at her family dinner and the way they looked at each other made him feel uneasy. Even during practice Miguel was distracted and was failing combos and things he would usually be good at. So the Sensei called the practice off for the day and they got out early. The three Cobra Kai teens invited Bert to their hang out since he has been getting along with them more in the dojo. They made it to the park where Demetri was waiting by the entrance. They greeted one another before finding a place to hang out. They picked a bench near the kid's play ground. Miguel sat at the bench slouching, clearly distraught over the Sam situation. Aisha and Demetri sat beside the teen while Hawk and Bert practiced their karate movements and combos behind them. Demetri wanted to talk with Hawk more but it was obviously not going to happen at least not at a personal level. Demetri did tell Hawk he could bring friends but to be honest he didn't expect Hawk to actually bring them. Regardless it wasn't a burden to Demetri since he's just happy to be with his best friend again. Still, Demetri was annoyed with Hawk's attitude and stupid remarks here and there, but overall he was glad they were on a slightly better note.

Demetri pulls out a sandwich from his bag and hands it over to Miguel. "Food is always the solution to problems."

"I'm not hungry." Miguel studies the sandwich in his hands.

"Come on, eat something." Demetri insists. "It'll make you feel better."

"I told you I'm not hungry, man." Miguel sighs.

"I still think you're overreacting." Demetri comments.

"I'm not overreacting, dude." He says defensively. "I know what I saw."

"Alright, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Hawk lands a final kick on Bert's face before walking over to the bench. "It's probably her brother or something."

Miguel couldn't resist the urge to rolls his eyes. "No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sister like that."

"Depends what part of the country you're in." Demetri chimed in.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." Miguel looks over at Demetri.

"Alright, so go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Hawk suggests with a disturbing voice.

Demetri shakes his head in disapproval. "Don't listen to Eli."

"It's Hawk." He corrects for the 100th time.

"Yeah, whatever." Demetri dismisses him before returning his focus back to Miguel. "The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her."

Miguel couldn't deny that. Sam was very honest with him from the start and she has been very open to him. He nods. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Oh!" Aisha gasps as she stares at her phone. "That. Little. Bitch."

"What?" Miguel asks while Hawk and Demetri give her a puzzled look.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?"

"Yeah."

"Look what Yasmine commented." Aisha shows them her phone.

There they saw Aisha's facebook post of her breaking the board with Miguel. On the bottom you could see a comment from Yasmine. It read: "Impressive... can't believe the belt made it around ur waist."

"Oh shit." Miguel frowned.

"I gotta do something." She says.

Hawk read the comment as well and couldn't help but feel anger stir up inside of him. He really despised Yasmine. Aside from her being a bully, her existence just bothered him. Hawk glances at Demetri who was silent which pissed him off more. Of course Demetri wasn't going to say anything because Yasmine was "hot" or whatever. Hawk speaks with his emotions. "How about we kidnap her..."
Instantly Demetri turned around to look at his friend who was spewing out nonsense. "and have my boy Rico tattoo 'bitch' on her face?" He grins maliciously.