It's not what you think

Sting Ray decided having a party while his sister was away might just be the perfect remedy to solve all the tension between all of his friends. Stingray had been in Cobra Kai and was absolutely devoted to the dojo but he was still between the two groups. Bert was his closest friend whom was a member of Eagle Fang now. Despite everything between the two or three dojos rather, he invited anyone and everyone who wanted to attend. It was a ginormous house and could fit just about the entire prom with ease.

Sam, Miguel, Nate, Bert, Mitch and Chris all arrived to the party together. Demetri and Eli had arrived together shortly after them. The driveway and street leading up to the house was littered with cars. Walking up across the lawn Eli sighed lightly "There's a lot of people here already."

Demetri was surveying the house, there were a lot of people. "Yeah, I guess Sting Ray really did invite everyone."

He lead Eli up the steps toward the front door. He could see the nerves on Eli's face and so he place a gentle hand on his friend's shoulder.

"We can always leave, Eli." Demetri stops his friend.

Eli looked back at him light smile on his face as he shook his head. "No I'm fine."

Demetri returned a small smile before the two walk inside. The music was bleeding all over the house filling the large space with a hum Demetri walked into the living room with Eli behind him taking Stingray's house in, his parents or sister must be filthy rich, stepping deeper into the room. Eli hesitated at the display before him Demetri stopped beside him, Tory and Robby were sitting on one of the couches' sucking face.

Demetri wasn't great at hiding his emotions breathing in sharply, "well that's a couple I didn't expect to see."

"Does Sam and Miguel know?" Eli asked almost scared of the other two knowing their exes were dating each other.

"Probably," The taller teen shrugged his shoulder before turning to his friend. "But who cares? Let's go over there." He points to the other side of the room.

Eli turns to see more couches on the other side of the house with Mitch, Chris, Bert, Nate and the man himself Sting Ray conversing. The two teens make their way over to the group

"Sup Demetri," Nate greeted him and turned to Eli. "Hey, Hawk."

"Hawk and Demetri!" Mitch smiled alongside the other teens.

"Now the party can truly start!" Sting Ray cheered with two beer cans in his hand.

Eli was shocked. He didn't expect to be welcomed so easily by his old enemies. They were so inviting and kind to him despite all the torment he's caused them. It was odd but Demetri really did have a way of getting them to accept him back. He had even convinced his mother that Eli was no longer a threat. Eli will forever be grateful for having someone like Demetri Alexopoulos in his life.

"Here take these!" Sting Ray handed the two teens the cans of beers.

Nervously laughing Eli accepted it and so did Demetri. They sat with the group and conversed or cracked jokes. Everyone was starting to have a real good time and at some point Nate was showing off his moves causing the teens to burst out into laughter. Even Eli was enjoying himself his head thrown back adam's apple bobbing, Demetri couldn't take his eyes off of him, Eli was so striking when his mask would drop just for a few seconds Demetri could see his beloved Eli.

The teens and older man talked about karate, school, the All Valley, fights and just about anything. However a certain topic was brought up and it was inevitable to avoid during a teenage party with drinks in hand.

"So any girls at prom catch your eye?" Mitch smirked scanning the group of guys.

"Nate was getting really friendly with that Junior." Bert cackled.