Cool it...

The day was finally here. The day of the All Valley Tournament. A lot has happened the last couple of days. Miguel and Sam broke up, Hawk was dating Moon, Yasmine was a laughingstock of the school, Johnny had personal issues, Daniel had problems with his student. Overall it was a conundrum of events. Demetri honestly thought Moon was a sweet girl when he got to know her but something about her dating his best friend pissed him off. They would hold hands and make out randomly. Even during computer class Hawk no longer sat with him and Nate. He sat with Moon across the other side of the room. When the teacher was out of the class or not looking the two would be sucking face. It genuinely made Demetri sick. Regardless, him and Moon made their way to the All Valley Tournament to go cheer on Hawk and the rest of the Cobras. Demetri and Moon sat in a rather high spot of the bleachers to get a good view of everything. The announcer began to speak about the tournament and Demetri was not really paying attention. He was just eager to see his friend compete. He's never seen Hawk do his karate skills like this. He's only seen him do that one kick to Bert's face but that was it.

Shortly after, Sam and her family just took their front row seats, the guy narrating the whole tournament just announced that they will be welcoming all local dojos in the Valley. He introduced them all but when he went to pronounce the last team's name, they storm out marching and calling out their team name, 'Cobra kai.'

The karate dojo recruits continuously chanted out their name until they formed a straight line on the mats. Everyone was amazed except Daniel Larusso and his daughter. They looked defeated. When they lined up, Miguel took a look at Sam and she just rolled her eyes but before anyone could say or do anthing else, Robby Keene was introduced and he was unaffiliated, which means he fights without a dojo behind him. Daniel Larusso and Johnny Lawrence were both extremely confused. Nobody knew Robby was competing until now.

Once the narrator stopped talking, the tournament began. First fights started, it was Miguel Diaz versus some student from another dojo. Johnny whispered something to Diaz and they both smirked. Diaz and his opponent got into their fighting positions and the referee yelled FIGHT. Miguel just used Daniel's famous crane kick sending his enemy straight to the ground. Everyone was surprised, Miguel looked at Sam and just gave her a little, victorious smile as if taunting her. Demetri noticed Miguel's interactions with Sam and he couldn't help but grimace. This was chaos.

The fights continued and it was now Hawk's turn. He was facing another teen from an unfamiliar dojo. The teen forcefully attacked Hawk but was unable to score a point to which he took advantage of. Hawk regained his footing before crashing his fist against the other's face. Demetri flinched as he saw how brutal Hawk was to his opponent. Talk about absolutely no mercy. Moon cheered for Hawk as he yelled victoriously. Demetri hesitantly clapped as he studied his best friend. Hawk removed the top of his gi, flexing his muscles which were more prominent now. Again, Demetri was taken aback by Hawk's actions. Was ripping his shirt off part of his new persona too? Eli would never do that in front of a crowd of people even if he had a gun pointed to his head.

"Damn he is so hot." Moon says in awe.

Demetri gave her a puzzled expression. Did she just say Eli was hot? That not only surprised him but also ticked him off slightly. How could she say that about his friend, in front of him? Did she really find Eli taking his shirt off attractive? Was it the muscles? The hair? The tattoo? Demetri didn't know but he just says, "I cannot believe this actually works."

And the fights went on. The semi finals were finally here. The semi finalists were Miguel, Hawk, Robby and Stone. First it was Miguel vs. Stone so they took their positions on the mats. Miguel had gotten the first point, lost second round but scored another point in the third round. The fight started once more and Miguel went straight for a kick in the face, he missed and Stone took his chance and sent a roundhouse kick. Unfortunately for him, he missed which resulted in Miguel doing a sweeping move and kicking Stone in the face once he landed on the floor. 3-1 for Miguel and he moves through to the finals.