Dreams piss me off

EXPLICIT WARNING! You have been warned :)

Eli had his mohawk standing taller than ever a bright red color with a Cobra Kai uniform on. He was in Moon's house and it was filled with teens from his school. Many of them were drinking, talking, making out and just about everything teenagers did at parties. Eli was in a corner of the room drinking a beer as he watched the teens go about their business.

Suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns his head towards the person tapping him. It was Demetri.

"Eli, come on." Demetri urged him to follow. "I need to show you something."

Eli quickly obliged and walked a few feet behind the other. He guided him to a familiar room. One that him and Demetri were in before. It was the room that they made out in during the party before the whole embarrassing speech given by Demetri happened. An immediate blush formed on Eli's cheeks upon remembering. Demetri shuts the door behind them, locking it in the process. Eli could feel the butterflies in his stomach as the brunette approached him.

"D-Dem-"

Demetri pushed Eli onto the bed firmly grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. Eli gave him a look of both fear and excitement waiting for Demetri to strike. Demetri stayed perfectly still, waiting to see what Eli would do, he was an impatient person and always began to fidget when things took long. Soon enough Eli squirmed beneath the taller teen causing Demetri to roll his eyes.

"You sure are impatient." He growled making the hairs behind Eli's neck stand.

Why was he doing this?

Demetri inched closer, his lips almost brushing against the other's ear and whispered, "you've been an ass to me lately."

Eli whined as he felt Demetri's hot breath on his left ear.

"I think I should punish you for all the bad things you've done." Demetri's index finger trailed up Eli's thigh, dangerously close to a certain area that was off boundaries. "I think I should teach you a lesson."

"Deme..." Eli whimpered shutting his eyes tightly.

Demetri chuckled as he saw Eli's calm demeanor dissolve with every touch. "You really want this, don't you?"

"Deme I— ahhh!"

Eli let out a loud moan as he felt Demetri grab a hold of his cock through his sweat pants. "This is your punishment." He slid his hand up and down Eli's pants making him a moaning mess. "You're going to pay for everything you did." Demetri tightened his grip on Eli's cock as he yelped.

Eli halfheartedly tried to free himself from Demetri's assaulting hands wriggling and thrashing. Demetri didn't make it easy for him though.

"Stop fighting it," Demetri ordered with a stern voice. "You love it. You're so dirty and pathetic." He spat making Eli feel smaller and smaller after every word. "Why don't you make yourself useful..." Demetri climbed on top of Eli slowly unzipping his own pants. "and suck me off like you promised, Hawk."

The last word was said in a way that was degrading in every shape and form. Eli couldn't hold it anymore. Tears formed in his eyes but he also felt a strong warmth growing in chest. Was he enjoying this? Was being degraded and ridiculed by his friend turning him on?

"You love it don't you?" Demetri teased before rapidly removing his hand from Eli's crotch. "Ugh, seriously?" He studied his hand in disgust. "You pissed yourself again. Gross."

"D-Deme..." Eli choked out.

"Shameless..."

*

"Fuck," Eli groaned as he woke up covered in hot wetness. He looks down at his pants. It was piss. It had been a while since this had last happened. "Damn it" He rubbed his hands down his face, squeezing his eyes tightly, tears burning his eyes. Shame quickly washed over him, not just from wetting the bed, but he noticed he was stiff as a rock. He moved his hands from his face down into the waistband of his soaked boxers. He needed to get rid of this. This feeling. This boner. His mind began to wander into undiscovered territory by Eli.