Chapter 5: Dinner Guests

Juliet Banks point of view:

Matthew and I had just gotten back from our walk. He was such a happy toddler, and I wanted more but not with Ryan. I mean I was 28, and had a shotgun wedding after accidentally getting pregnant. Ryan was more like my friend, but I wasn't in love with him. The only reason why I stayed with him was for Matthew. He was my purpose in life.

Ryan greeted us on the front porch, with a big smile and of course no shirt. He was way to confident for his own good, and it got old fast. This morning when he waved his junk in front of me, I was repulsed. All he wants is sex and more babies, but for heavens sake we only have so much money.

Anyway, I put on a smile and I un-strapped Matt from the stroller. He waddled over to Ryan, a big smile on his chubby cheeks.
"Hey babe how was your walk? You look so good In those leggings by the way, yum!"
Internally rolling my eyes, I replied and walked into the house. When I passed Ryan, he squeezed by ass with his big hands and cat called.
"Stop doing that in public, someone might see and we just moved in. Especially not in front of Matthew either". He just laughed, shook his head and followed me inside.

First order of business inside was getting water for myself and Matt. He did grabby hands for his Superman sippy cup. Ryan re-emerged and nuzzled his beard in my neck. He knows how much I hate his beard, it's long, scratchy, and sometimes food gets stuck in it. It also made him look older since he had a pompous hair style.
"Ryan can you watch Matthew please, I'm going to go shower"
"Sure babe, but if you want we can put him in his play pen and I can join you. We haven't had sex in a few days and I'm itching to be inside of you".
That time I actually rolled my eyes.
"Nope, not happening. We have dinner tonight with our neighbors and I don't want you to have a boner while there"
Ryan's dick always remained semi-hard after sex, at least for a couple hours after. I don't know why, I suspect he takes a pill or something, but I don't like seeing his junk pushing through his pants, especially when he doesn't wear boxers.
Ryan huffed.
"You're no fun Juliet, god I just want to be with you and have sex. We haven't done it since we moved here and my hand isn't as nearly as effective".
" I'm sorry Ryan but I need some alone time. I'm constantly with Matthew, and while I love him as much as life, I need some me time." With that I walked upstairs and started getting what I'd need for my shower.

After I finished showering, I stepped out and wrapped myself in the light pink towel, drying myself. I'd decided to wear a dark blue dress with a flower pattern. I'd curled my hair, and would wear my 2" heels. If I didn't need to carry Matthew then I'd wear higher ones. Putting on light makeup, I was done. Next, was dressing Matthew. Ryan was getting dressed in the room by his dresser. He'd chosen blue jeans, a dark red dress shirt with a black vest on top and dress shoes. He would spend the rest of the time before leaving on styling his hair.

Going to Matthew's room, I dressed him up in up in jeans, and a green collared shirt. He got my eyes and Ryan's hair.
After getting Matthew dressed and all ready, it was time to go. I carried Matthew down the stairs to meet with Ryan.
"You look so beautiful baby doll, and Matthew very dapper" Ryan laughed and adjusted Matthew's hair. Ryan picked up a bottle of wine and we headed across the street.

When we approached the front door, Ryan rang the bell. There were footsteps getting louder and for some reason I started to feel nervous.
One of the twins, I think Lucas, opened the door.
"Hi there, welcome, please come in"
"Thank you kind sir" Ryan joked and held our his hand for a handshake. Lucas retuned the gesture and we all entered the home. Immediately the smells of Italian food filled the air, my favorite.
"Ma, the Banks are here"
"Lead them into the living room Sam. Whoops, wrong twin. I mentally slapped myself, glad that I hadn't said his name.