Chapter 12: New Beginnings

Juliet's point of view:

What I saw made me immediately freeze. My husband was pounding his small penis into another woman, probably the one that Helen saw picking him up. They were doing upside down vertical, so I could see, much to my dismay, both of their naked bodies to the full extent.
"What the hell Ryan! This is our bedroom, and you bringing a tramp in  here and fucking her where we used to make love, and where our SON sleeps sometimes". I was furious, my face red from anger and still holding the lamp.
They both froze, Ryan all the way inside his mistress. Her back against the sheets and her ass in the air and legs spread as wide as possible. She had blonde hair, wearing excessive amounts of makeup, and clearly fake boobs that were not proportionate to her body.
"Uhhh, babe, t-this isn't what it looks like, please let me explain". He was still inside of her, neither of them moving.
"I don't know if you deserve to explain asshole, and for gods sake put on some clothes, that goes for both of you. And you" I pointed at the woman on my bed. "If I EVER, see you in this house again fucking my husband, or used to be husband, I will call the cops. Not when it comes down to the safety of my son. Now get the hell out" I screamed the last part, pointing to the door with one hand as the other moved forward and pushed her in the direction. She only had her tiny jean shorts on and her red lacy bra, but I couldn't care less at the moment. When she got out, I glared at Ryan, who was still naked, fully hard. "You look so damn hot when you yell babe, come over here and I'll make it up to you". He patted the bed and went down on his knees jiggling his junk in front of me.
"Damn it Ryan, no. Not the time, place, or anything. I meant it get some f*cking clothes on and get the hell out of this house. I'm filing for divorce, so you can go on as many "business" trips as you goddamn want and f*ck whoever since I won't be your wife, and I'm going full custody of Matthew." But the end of my rant I was out of breath, my face felt like it was on fire.
"Fine, if that's what you want". He shouted, and started shoving everything he could into a second suitcase. " My boss actually just promoted me, which means I'll be moving to Colorado. Is it's perfect f*cking timing" he sneered the last part, grabbing the suitcases and pushing past me. He stormed downtown he stairs with me hot on his tails. He wouldn't get the last word.
"RYAN, STOP!!!". He halted, turning back.
I took a deep breath. "We got married out of wedlock, and neither of us have been in love. But still we've been married for 4 years, and have a son. If you're just going to give up on your family, your son, then you are not the man I thought you were. You would be practically dead to me. Myself having full custody doesn't mean you'll never see him again, it means I'll be the primary parent. It would be selfish of me to not let you see him on occasion. If you walk out that door, we'll still getting divorced, but I'm going to make it a lot harder on you to see Matthew, because you've fully given up and become a horny teenager again." I never wanted any kids, and I still don't. Yes, I love Matthew, he is my son, but I clearly remember asking you to get the abortion, and you refused. I was never the man you thought I was, and you should've realized that when I wanted the abortion in the first place. Like you said, we never loved each other, and after spending a week with Marissa, I've been happier with her than I've ever been with you. So, goodbye Juliet, Matthew is officially all yours". He slammed the door behind him, rattling a picture on the wall and making it break against the hardwood. It was a family picture, right after Matthew was born.
Tears were streaming down my face, and I was about to lose it. I'd lost my husband, and the father of my child within an hour. I'd be a single mother, at 28, with a starter job, empty house. Holy crap the house, I thought. I'd have to sell it, I couldn't afford it any more. Where would I go, where could I take Matthew while I was at work. The questions flooded my head and I felt like I was going to faint.
The doorbell rang, shaking me away from my thoughts. My face was wet from tears, my hairs mess, and glasses all fogged up.
When I opened it, I was immediately pulled into a hug. It was Helen.
"Oh Juliet, I heard almost everything, are you okay? What happened? Is there anything we can do" she motioned behind her and saw Paige, who had a sad look on her face.
"Um, well, now I'm officially a single mother who's ex husband wants nothing to do with her and his son, and would rather tramp around the word with his mistresses". Just heading myself made me break down in tears again, pulling my hands in front of my face. I was pulled into another hug, but this one felt more normal, and comforting. Without having to look up, I knew it was Paige. I tucked my head into the crook of her neck, one of her arms around my waist and the other holding the back of my head. I couldn't stop crying, luckily Matthew seemed to still be sleeping even with all the yelling.
"How about you and Matthew come over for dinner tonight, and then afterwards we'll all watch a movie or play some games. It'll get your mind off for a bit and I'm sure Matthew would love it". Helens suggestion did sound good, so I nodded while still hugging Paige.
"Alright, perfect. What do you and Matthew like to eat? Do you have any allergies?"
"Matthew loves pasta, pizza, or and chicken and neither of us are allergic to anything. Whatever you make still be perfect though Helen, I really appreciate putting in the effort in the first place" she beamed in response, mentioning something about going to the store.
"I'll tell you what. I'll go to the store to get things for dinner. Paige, honey, stay here and help Juliet pack her and Matthew's things, and then head over to our house. Sound good?" I felt Paige nod her head and I smiled back.
"Perfect, I'll see you later ladies". And with that she was gone and it was just Paige and I hugging I'm the foyer.
"We have a guest room, it's actually right across from my room. You and Matthew are more than welcome to stay for the night, in case you don't want to be alone. You two are always welcome at our house." When she was done talking, she kissed the top of my head, and before releasing me from her embrace. She held out her hand, which I took, and walked over to the living room where Matthew was still asleep. I rubbed his checks and bent down to kiss his forehead, Paige smiling and running his head.
"Let's get upstairs to pack. I bet you're hungry, I know I am".
"Okay then, lead the way".

  2 hours later I was sitting on the Simms' couch watching Paige play with Matthew on the carpet. Helen had cooked a delicious dinner of chicken Parmesan with a side of garlic bread, salad, and spaghetti, and I was stuffed. I'd offered to help clean but Helen and Daniel kicked me out and told me to relax and take a load off.
"Mama" Matthew called, as he stood up and wobbles over to where I was sitting.
"Aw, my big boy, you want to snuggle?" I picked him up and placed him in my lap, tickling his underarms causing him to giggle. I kissed the top of his head and wrapped my arms around his front so his back was against my front. Paige scooted over to where we were and sat down right in front of my legs. Being the goofball that she is, she started ticking Matthew's legs and blowing raspberries on him. He couldn't stop laughing, which made Paige and I laugh in return. She held onto my legs for support, and leaned forward to give Matthew his toy cat she'd given him. It was a matchbox police car, that if you wound up backwards it would shoot forward. He loved seeing it shoot forward, it was the little things that pleased him.
"Alrighty, do you guys want to watch a movie, or play a game?" Helen walked into the room with Daniel behind her, a beer in his hand. The twins were on the couch to the side, and Benji was sleeping in his crate.
"Let's do a movie, I ate so much food I just want to relax now" Paige responded, to which I nodded. The twins didn't care and Daniel seems like he didn't have a preference either.
In the end, we ended up watching Pitch Perfect. It was one of my favorite movies, and everyone agreed.
I snuggled into the loveseat, Matthew still in my lap fiddling with the car. Paige sat to the left of me, putting a blanket over the three of us. Helen, and the twins sat on the couch while Daniel went to a big recliner in the corner. Once everyone was settled, the movie stated.

Halfway through, Matthew was asleep on my lap, his car had fallen on the floor and his body had turned so it was facing me. Paige had gotten closer, not that I minded, and even held my hand under the blanket. We made eyes contact, and she smiled, squeezing my hand on reassurance. Her hand felt right in mine, so we remained holding hands for rest of the movie.

When the movie was over, I said my good nights and went upstairs to put Matthew to bed. He was still sleeping, being dead weight in my arms as I walked up two flights of stairs. Paige was in front of me, holding the bags and showing me where the guest room was. Her ass was right in front of my face and it liked so well shaped and strong. Although it felt weird to think that, somehow it didn't bother me much.
"This is it, the guest bedroom" Paige opened the door and tuned on the light to medium brightness, motioning for me to enter.
"This is perfect thank you Paige, really" I smiled the last part and reached out my hand to hold hers. She blushed and put the bags down on the bed.
Being the good hostess that she was, Paige gave me the layout of where everything was, and even help me set up Matthew's changing mat. When Matthew was finally asleep in the queen bed, I tuned to Paige, taking both her hands in mine. We looked at each other, blue meeting green, and slowly leaned in. When her lips ghosted mine, sparks traveled across my body, making me internally sigh in pleasure. I couldn't take it any more, and grabbed her neck to pull our lips together. Once again, sparks flew across my body, her soft lips felt like butter against my own. Her arms held lightly onto my waist, holding me tight against her body while my arms were around her neck, pushing our lips together. It was a soft, and passionate kiss that held many emotions. I didn't want to end the kiss, but air soon become a problem. Our lips left each other's, but we still held one another close. I tucked my head into her neck, silence filling the room. My eyes started to get droopy as I got closer to falling asleep. Paige must've noticed, and started to walk me to the bed. I was already in my flannel pj pants and a light blue tank top, all that was missing was the bed. I couldn't keep my eyes open, it was like all the emotions from the day came upon me. I felt Paige tuck me into bed, taking off my glasses and smoothing my hair back. She kissed my forehead, mumbling a goodnight, before doing the same to Matthew and heading to the door.
"Paige". She turned around, it was dark except for the dull nightlight in the corner for Matthew. I could only see her silhouette, but make out where her head was.
"Thank you, for everything you did to help Matthew and I today. I don't think you know how much it means to me and don't know how to make it up to you. So, thank you."
"You're welcome, I'm always happy to help you and Matthew, I adore you both greatly. Sleep well, I'll see you in the morning, few free to sleep in". With that I heard the door close and my eyes closed for the last time that day.

That's chapter 12. Please comment and/or vote on what you though. I value your guy's opinions, especially since this is my first story. Thanks for reading!
                               - Jane