Chapter 2: First Look

I was awoken in the morning to something heavy slamming against the ground. It sounded like one of my brothers had fallen out of bed, but there were no groan or cursing. Glancing at the clock it was a little after 6, way to early to get up, but the noise had distracted me so I couldn't fall back asleep. At that point I was up, throwing the covers off my body and putting in my contacts. Looking in the mirror on my wall, my hair was disheveled and there were dark circles under my eyes.

There was another thud, getting my attention and wandering over the the windows. Since I looked like a rodent, I hid partly behind the curtain so that if someone looked they wouldn't fully see me. I had heard something briefly from my mom that there was a new family moving in across the street. I was only half paying attention though, since we were at dinner and she had made my favorite dish. I should've paid more attention since I was on my own.

The windows from my room looked directly in front of the house, so I had the perfect view of the new neighbors house. Their was an older couple that lived there previously, but the man was always yelling at people who were on the lawn and the woman was a gold digger who was about half the age. The only time I had come in their house was when my mom and I went trick or treating when I was a tween and they didn't have the candy handy. The house smelled like old plums and tobacco; I really hoped that the new neighbors would be more pleasant.

I peeked past the white curtains, the sun was just over the horizon and created a golden glow. There were two people unpacking a car, one man and one woman. They seemed young, and good looking from the side view. When the man turned around, he had blonde hair and a long beard. He seemed well built and a douche. The women seemed more reserve, with short light brown hair, and almost as tall as the man. She looked confident, but not in the arrogant way. When they went to the truck, they carried things into the new house. Even from the curtains I could see the muscles in the woman's arms flexed, yet it seemed like the box was heavy, but not for her. She let out a big yawn as she walked towards the garage, and went into the house when her husband opened the door. When they were both inside, I took my desk chair and put it by the window. It might seem creepy but I wanted to know and see more of the mysterious people. There were no kids present, but it was also a little after 6am and if they were young kids I'd imagine they'd still be sleeping.

Both the man and woman stepped out of the house a few minutes later, heading back to the car to get more boxes. The man was smoking a cigarette while carrying a box. Smoking was gross, and I already didn't like him. The woman seemed to feel the same way, waving her hand back and forth and grabbing some more bags.

When they were done carrying in the boxes, they piled into their Range Rover and drove off. Hopefully they'd be back later, the woman at least. The man could never come back and that'd be fine.

It was almost 7:00 at this point so I needed to get up in order to get to class. My mom was already downstairs reading and drinking tea when I came down.
"Morning sweetie, how'd you sleep"
"Good thanks ma, is there coffee brewing already". I always started my morning with coffee. It was like a routine.
"I put everything in the machine but didn't press start since I wasn't sure how long it'd be until you were up. Also, I made a fruit salad and you should have some".

I was particularly addicted to fruit salad. Besides being allergic to peaches, I loved all fruit.

After eating breakfast and getting dressed, I got in my small silver car heading to university. Since I was a senior I didn't need to live on campus, so I was planning to rent an apartment with Erin.

The drive took around 20 minutes, which left me about half an hour until class started. Erin didn't have class for another few hours, so I was on my own in the spare time. With Imagine Dragons playing in the background, I sipped my coffee, looking around at the campus. People were out and about walking. Classes started earlier in the morning that mine but for the time the parking lot was empty.  The walk to class was brief, and soon the big oak doors were in front of me. It was going to be a long two hours..

At noon we were let out. My hand was all cramped from writing and my coffee was empty before the first hour. Erin was in class for another hour so I decided to go back home. I had some notes to do anyway before my next class at 3.

As I was pulling up to home, the same car from this morning was at the new neighbors house. Behind the car was a small trailer with its doors open in the back. I really didn't feel like talking, yet the young I mean still intrigued me and I wanted to know more about her. As if my wish had been granted, the mysterious woman walked out of the house with a young child holding her hand. He looked to be around 2 or 3, and not the best at walking long distances. The pair were walking slow, with the woman doing most of the work. I crouched down in the car so they wouldn't see my looking at them. When they reached the car, the woman picked up the young boy and placed him on her hip. She grabbed something inside the car, it looked like a diaper bag. She slung the bag on her shoulder and walked back inside with the boy still on her hips. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a multicolored flannel opened with a white shirt underneath. Her ass looked amazing and you could see the outline of her breasts when she had reached down. I'd guess around a B or C cup. Regardless, she looked extraordinarily beautiful, and that was the luckiest man on the planet. When they wet both inside, I got out of my car and rushed into my house. It had been a long day, but it wasn't over yet and I was desperate to see more of that beautiful, mysterious woman across the street.