Chapter 22: The First Few Months

Juliet's Point of View:

Ever since Paige and I had announced my pregnancy she's been connected to me like a magnet, and I'm 3 months in. Currently it just looks like I'm bloated, which I might be in addition to the pregnancy since I had a entire pepperoni pizza for lunch.

Currently Paige and I are cuddled up on her bed in her new apartment, my back leaning on her front. She ended up getting a two bedroom two bathroom one 10 minutes from her parents house. It had a balcony and a huge living room where we could potentially make into a small storage area. She had surprised Matthew and I last week with a fully decorated room that Matthew could stay in if he and I stayed over a night.

I'm at the stage in the pregnancy where morning sickness is subsiding and cravings and being horny are increasing. The other night when I staid over I have a craving for a banana, jelly, peanut butter, and pickle sandwich.

"Baby" Paige licked my earlobe, gaining a squeal out of me

"Hehe, now that I got your attention, another episode?" we were watching How I met your mother. I nodded and leaned back, trying to find a comfortable position. Apparently I was rubbing over her member since she coughed and tried to move me.

"Baby, if you keep that up I'm gonna have to either take a very cold shower, or shower you with love instead". She held onto my hips, and started to grind. I laughed at her corniness, still loving that she frequently made me laugh.

"Mmnn, I wouldn't mind if you did" I looked back at her to see lust and love in her blue eyes. I leaned forward to turn off the tv and when I looked back Paige was rubbing herself through her basketball shorts. A bulge was showing, making me wet at the thought.
"I know you want it" she taunted, motioning with her pointer finger for me to come closer. I did do, while stripping. First my long shirt, then my white bra, and then the leggings I was wearing, until only my lace underwear remained.

"Damn that works too sweetie" she launched at me, kissing me and shoving her tongue into my mouth, with my permission of course. We continued to passionately kiss, her hovering above me. Her hands rubbed my ass while I moved my hands up and down her bare back. She was still in her  sports bra, shorts and boxers so the next step was getting her naked. I tried distracting her by kissing her with more tongue, earning myself a groan. Meanwhile I slipped my hands down to her shorts, pulling them down to her ankles. She helped take them all the way off, so I could fully feel her bulge against my body.

After kissing for awhile Paige started moving down to my neck and collar bone, sucking and licking the skin. I could tell that I'd have to cover up a lot of hickeys but all I could focus on was the immense pleasure from her hands and mouth. She reached up and took off her sports bra, revealing her disheveled hair and small, but pointy nipples. They looked delicious and I couldn't help but lean up and take one in my mouth, using my hand to massage the other. She moaned, leaning down to capture my lips again. Right when I was about to pull off her boxers the door opened, followed by a scream. Erin.

"What the hell guys put some clothes on" she was still yelling.

I rushed to cover myself and Paige with the duvet, since we were both half naked.

"Erin, my god this is my apartment knock first damn it" was Paige's response. We were both breathing heavily and I could feel the sweat on my body.

Erin walked out of the room, but without pumping her fists together; classic Ross move.

"Fuck I'm so sorry sweetheart" Paige grabbed my hand from under the covers. " She wasn't supposed to be here and I should not have given her a key" she whispered the last part.