Chapter 18: Late Night Swimming

Juliet's point of view:

After a fun-filled afternoon of playing board games and eating spaghetti for dinner, everyone was heading up to bed. I had just finished tucking in Matthew, and was walking out of our shared room when I saw Paige leaning against the parallel wall, arms crossed. She was already dressed in green swim trunks and a lighter green bikini top, holding a towel.

"Ready to go, Jules" she asked, slowly moving towards me, like a animals stalking its prey. Except when she got to me, she dropped the towel and wrapped her arms around my waist, tucking her head into my neck.

"I just need to change, meet you at the front door in 5" I pecked her lips and retreated back into the room.

Since it was just the two of us, I had decided on a white lacy bikini, with flimsy straps connecting the bottom and top parts together. It was very revealing, and I knew that Paige would go crazy for it. I couldn't wait. To keep the suspense, I threw on a random shirt and shorts that covered up the bikini from wandering eyes.

Exiting out of the room, I met Paige at the front door. She was glancing at her phone, with a backpack on one shoulder and holding a towel. She looked adorable. I slowly walked up to her, since she was somewhat facing the door instead of where I was coming from. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pressed my body against hers, molding together perfectly. She lightly yelped, turning around so that now our front were pressed together. I could lightly feel her buddy down there.

"You got me Jules, I was about to tackle you thinking you were Sam or my dad" she laughed and interlocked our hands. She gave me a light kiss on the lips before opening the door, and we headed off towards the lake.

Since it was pitch dark, she held a flashlight while we held hands. It was quiet besides the gravel crunching beneath our feet and the sounds of crickets and owls.

When we got to the lake, Paige disconnected our hands, reaching down into the backpack.

"just in case we get cold", she held up two pairs of slippers and a warm blanket, "the waters usually cold at night". I nodded in response and slowly started stripping purposefully in front of Paige. She gulped in response and slowly stood up, mirroring my action with the white button down she wore on top of her bikini.

Once we were both in our suits, I interlocked our fingers, and we walked out into the water. She was right, it was cold. Since Paige was slightly taller, the water only reached mid crotch on her while it was slightly above my waist. I held onto her as she laughed, swinging me around.

"Baby, we're just getting started, and this is the best way to adjust" she continued to swing me around the waist. When she put me down, I thought she was stopping, but I was wrong, since she brought the front of our bodies together and then fell backwards into the icy water, taking me with her.

I resurfaced coughing in surprise.

"you asshole" i splashed her, as she laughed at my weakness.

"I told you that you needed to adjust". She grabbed my waist and brought us into shallower water. She sat down in the water and pulled me into her lap, sitting sideways with my arms around her shoulder while hers were on my waist.

"How's this, Jules" she asked sweetly, kissing my cheek.

"Much better, thank you" I replied, kissing her in return.

The kiss started off as slow but after we returned kissing from an air break it turned more passionate and lust filled. She grabbed my hips and brought me flush against her, while she started kissing my neck and shoulders.