Chapter 1

"I have a new mission for you" ,Dream said as I stood infront of him tail wrapped around my leg respectively. My ears perked up at the sound of a new mission. When Dream sends me out onto a new mission it's most likely an assassination. "Their names are Philza ,and Technoblade. Don't come back until you kill them." ,He said coldly walking out slamming the door. I stared at the door that Dream slammed. I tuned around and walked outside setting off to find where I could find these people. I started walking towards the clearing where Sapnap usually was. He would probably know where I should start. As I broke through the tree line I spotted Sapnap along with someone I was hoping to avoid. Quackity was obviously talking Sapnap's ears off ,but of course Quackity couldn't see that since he was so oblivious. I was thinking I should hang back until Quackity left ,but that thought flew out the window when Sapnap saw me. Quackity turned towards what Sapnap was looking at. As Quackity's eyes landed on me his expression changed into an evil grin. The chains that were wrapped around the base of my wings ,and connected to weights so that I couldn't fly, clanked noisily as I shifted my weight nervously as Quackity beckoned me towards them. I knew that I would have to or they would get mad. Last time they got mad Sapnap burned me and Quackity stranded me in the nether for two weeks. Not only that but when I got back Dream he 'reprimanded' me for being late ,knowing that Quackity left me in the nether, by beating me until i was barely conscious ,and threw me outside with all the monsters that come out at night. As I reached them I saw Sapnap pull out a cigarette and light it. Oh no. "Sit with us." , Sapnap said taking a puff. I sat down nervously knowing what was happening. Sapnap smoked more often than not what he did when I was around he would often burn me with cigarettes ,but I wasn't allowed to make a noise ,not that Dream cared whether I was hurt or not. I wore basic leather armor without a helmet ,and a thick long sleeved shirt underneath said armor. However, that still left my ears, face, neck, wings ,and tail unprotected. I felt the slow drawn out burn of the cigarette bud signalling the start of a slow painful process that lasted up to three hours.