Chapter 31

He climbed onto the rooftop and walked closer to me. I tensed up and took a step back when he sat down on the roof. I sat down in front of him when he patted the roof. He tilted his head and poked the scales on my nose. I gurgled confusedly as he continued touching my scales in wonder. That's when he saw my ears. He reached his hand up to touch them while I went to touch his antlers. That's how it went for the next few hours. But it was cut short when Phil and Ranboo came back and saw us on the roof. "Eclipse what are you doing up there with Callahan!?", Phil shouted up at us when he saw us. Callahan started climbing down I guess to greet him while I stayed up on the roof afraid to fall. " Come on.", Phil coaxed me. I shuffled to the edge, but I ended up slipping off the edge of the roof. I shrieked as I hit the cold snow. I popped out of the snow and shook my head and tail trying to shake off the cold substance. Phil was bent over cackling at my fail. I sent a chunk of snow flying at him with my tail. It hit him in the head knocking him over. Phil stood up and grabbed a handful of snow throwing it at me. I dodged just in time it hit Ranboo who was walking up to see what was going on. Ranboo was surprised at first then gave me a mischievous grin spread across his face. We ducked behind a pile of snow as we started making snowballs ,well Ranboo made snowballs I attempted and failed to make them. We started to throw them as Callahan left with a wave. I was able to hit back a snowball with my tail.