Chapter 17

However that didn't mean that I got any sleep that night ,but it did make me a little less heavy-hearted. I once again put my armour back on ,and climbed the ladder when I heard someone upstairs. Seeing Techno and Phil awake I walked up behind Phil ,and leaned my forehead against his back pulling away after a second. "Heh!" ,I hear Techno say confused while Phil cackled at my version of a hug. "Hey Eclipse, wanna help me trade with piglins today?" ,Phil said as he put a bunch of gold ingots in a chest looking up at me. I nodded as he handed me the chest full of gold. I followed him out the door as he led the way to the portal. He made some small talk on the way like asking what I liked to do as a hobby, what my favorite color was and so on. I had gotten better at talking with him I didn't stutter as much. In no time we reached the portal as we headed through it I followed him to where a group of piglins stood. I set the chest down where he told me to ,and took a few ingots out. I had never traded with piglins before so I just hung back ,and watched and learn from Phil. He beckoned me closer ,and taught me how to trade with them. Soon enough a big burly piglin came up to me ,and snorted at the gold I was holding. I handed it to him and he inspected the gold before pocketing it and giving me a piece of soul sand. I gurgled in happiness as I turned to face Phil a small smile playing on my lips. He cackled at my optimism of getting soul sand ,but still confused at the gurgling sound I made. Soon enough Phil said it was time to head back to the house ,so I picked up the chess we started to head back to the portal. It was sunset by the time we got back to the house ,so I grabbed a piece of bread ,set the chest down ,gave Phils shoulder a nudge with my head ,and headed back down the ladder.