Chapter 44

After I had left Erets castle I stumbled upon something I hadn't seen since I had lived with Techno. Pandoras vault. I froze on the spot when I entered the clearing. I'm would probably take the rest of the day to stay under the cover of trees until I reach the other side, or. I could go straight across the clear where I would most likely be spotted. No one seemed to be around. I made my decision. I started running through the clearing to try to make it to the other side as fast as possible. I was nearly past the prison when someone jumped out from behind the corner. I was shoved against the prison wall and a blade was placed at my throat. I clenched my eyes shut, and let out a small whimper expecting the person to kill me. "Lizard.", the person said making me open my eyes. Sam. He kept the sword to my throat, eyeing me warily. " Dream sent you here to kill me. Didn't he.", he said coldly, his green mask revealing no emotion. My eyes widened at the mention of Dream. I shook my head trying not to press the blade closer to my neck. All he did was scoff as he relieved some of the pressure off of my neck. Something caught his eye as he looked at my neck where his netharite sword was placed. "So you've been hunkering down at Technos.", he said fully removing the sword from my neck. I was confused at his statement until I realized he must have seen the necklace that Phil gave me. The necklace was a simple emerald held by a golden chain. Phil said that it meant that I was officially part of his family. I started crying tears of joy when Phill gave it to me. I finally had a family.