Chapter 61

I paused confused at the question. When I didn't answer him he asked again. "Do you want the mare.", he said slowly as if I didn't hear him the first time. He started explaining as I still hadn't said anything. " Aero is more trouble than I want to deal with, so you're more than welcome to take her if you want her. You seem to be able to handle her stubbornness easily, and if you don't know how to ride I'm sure Ranboo will teach you.", he explained as Ranboo nodded along with him. I looked down at Shroomoo as he lightly headbutted my leg as if to agree with them. "I suppose I could try, but I probably won't be any good...", I sighed. " That's fine you can make up your mind after you work with her a bit.", Techno said as he got up and headed out of the feed room. "I have a couple more things to do before we leave so I guess you can teach her the basics of handling a horse.", Techno said before the door shut. " Come on, let's go find one of Technos calmer horses.", Ranboo said waiting by the door for me. I nodded and followed him past multiple stalls before he stopped at one.

"This is Strike one of his calmer horses

"This is Strike one of his calmer horses.", Ranboo said as he grabbed a rooe and halter and lead rope off the side of the wall. He secured the halter around the horse's head and snapped the lead rope onto the halter. I stepped back as he lead Strike out of the stall and towards a fenced-off area. He stopped in the center of the area while Shroomoo was running around the pen. Ranboo started telling me how to put on and take off a rope halter. He took it off and Strike started in the same place as Ranboo instructed me as I put it back on. That's how the next hour went by with putting on and taking off the halter.