Chapter 58

After I finally got the dogs off of me I got up to go check on shrooms. I waved at Phil, who went to talk to Techno, as I went out the door. I rounded the corner of the house to see Shroomoo jumping around in the empty stall. Strangely enough, Carl wasn't in the stall even though Techno was here. " Shroomoo, want out.", I said as Shroomoo tried to jump and climb out of the pen. I giggled as I unlocked the gate to let him out. I closed it after Shroomoo ran out and pranced around in the snow. "Alright, let's go.", I heard Techno say behind me. I looked at him confused as he started walking off. " Go where?", I asked looking at Ranboo. "Come on it's a surprise you'll love it! Oh, and bring Shroomoo.", he said waving me over. I whistled for Shroomoo to come to me as I caught up to Ranboo. We walked on for hours we climbed a mountain that had moss-covered boulders on top, which I thought was kind of weird since we're still in a frozen biome. Techno stopped and inspected some of the boulders before sticking his hand into one of the large cracks that covered most of the boulders. I stared in shock as a large crack came from under a nearby large boulder as it lifted itself off the ground. It revealed a hidden staircase that spirals down. Ranboo beckoned me over as he and Techno started disappearing from inside the rock. I followed.

~Happy Pride month yall~