Chapter 4

Sapnap opened the door to reveal a large, open, dimly lit room. Sapnap lead me to the middle of the room where three chains hung from the ceiling. I smelled a twinge of satisfaction come from Sapnap as he attached the chains to the collar ,and my wings. I heard Dreams heavy footsteps before I saw him. No please not again. No. Dream entered the room carrying a knotted whip. I whimpered at the sight of the whip since the whip marks I already had just finished healing. Dream walked behind me tearing my armour and shirt off. He walked back a few paces lifted the whip ,and brought it down on me. Again. Again. Again. Again. And again. Over and over he whipped me. After 30 minutes of whipping he threw the whip on the ground my back, wings ,and neck were covered in new wounds. "You seem to have forgotten that you belong to me. Maybe that'll teach you." ,He said simply as I heard him walking back up the steps. I didn't bother to look up as Sapnap unhooked the chains from my wings and collar. He gave me my mostly torn shirt ,and armour to put back on. Attaching the leash back on the collar once I was done he lead me outside took the collar off of me ,and pushed me into a nearby thorn bush. I passed out trying to free myself from the thorn bush.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡

I'm sorry this chapter was so short