Chapter 15

I nibbled on the piece of bread as I sat on my bed. I looked up as I heard someone climb down the ladder ,it was Ranboo. He turned around noticing me."O-oh sorry I-I didn't know Y-you were down he-here." ,He stuttered out as he got something out of one of the chests ,and climbed back up the ladder. I had gotten over how tall he was once I saw that he posed pretty much no threat. Someone stomped on the floor above me indicating for me to come up. Reaching the top I swallow the last of my bread ,and see Philza sitting at the table. Philza nodded to the chair opposite of the table indicating for me to sit down. Nervously I make my way to the chair ,taking a seat he looked at me pitifully. I looked around ,and noticed that the house was empty except for us. This however made me even more wary ,as if sensing my nervousness he said, "Calm down I won't hurt you ,I just want to talk ,ok?" I nodded settling down a bit reminding myself that so far he hasn't caused any harm to me. "So, do you have a name?" ,He asked. I hesitated at this ,but eventually nodded, "Eclipse..." He smiled happy that he finally got my name. "Well Eclipse, have you ever been able to get those chains off?" ,He asked nodding towards my binded wings. I shook my head. "Have you ever had them off before?" ,He said getting worried. I shook my head again. "Wait, so you're wings have always been binded ,like you've never had them free before?" ,He said softly fearing my answer. I shook my head once again. "Can you turn around so I can see if I can get them off?" ,He said hoping he wasn't crossing his boundaries. I stilled as I thought it over ,finally after a few moments I turned around. He released a sigh of relief as he reached his hand out to carefully examine the chains and lock. They were made out of netherite ,and had enchantments on them. I turned back around seeing a sad look on Phil's face then it turned into one of determination. "We'll get this off of you Eclipse. I promise you."