Chapter 16

I looked at him surprised at how he would be willing to help me get the chains off. "R-Really.." ,I stuttered out not believing what I was hearing. He smiled softly at me "Yeah of course I mean it ,come're." ,He said standing up holding his arms open. He grabbed me when I stood up immediately freezing up in a panic. He let go immediately after I flinched away from him "Hey what's wrong? Did I hurt you when I hugged you?" ,He said worriedly. "What's a hug...." ,I said as I took a wary step away from him. He looked at me heartbroken "You....you don't know what a hug is? Have you never had a hug?" ,He said mouth open in disbelief. I shook my head confused. "W-Well a hug is something that you do when greeting someone ,or comforting someone to show them affection." ,He explained slowly making sure I understood. He opened his arms again as I slowly walked back to him ,he closed his arms around me gently trying not to frighten me again. I wasn't sure how this was supposed to go so I just opted for pressing my forehead into his shoulder. He cackled letting me go "Sure, whatever your comfortable with." ,He said as I stepped back. It was then that Ranboo ,and Techno decided to return. A cold gust of wind entered as they opened the door making me shiver a bit. Once the door was closed Techno eyed Phil ,and me suspiciously while Ranboo just fidgeted nervously beside Techno. "What were you two doing." ,Techno said gruffly. Phil chuckled sadly ,while I suddenly found one of the scales on my hand very interesting unable to hold Technos scrutinizing glare. "Just talking." ,Phil said simply. "She can talk?" ,Ranboo said perking up. They all looked to me while I just started fidgeting at the three sets of eyes on me. Thankfully Phil took pity ,and answered for me "Yes she can talk ,and she has a name. Her name is Eclipse." ,He said pointedly at Techno. I was excused to go back to the chest room by Phil which I was thankful for. As I sat on my bed I realized something. Maybe I wasn't alone anymore.