Chapter 39

Phil, Ranboo, and Techno went out to gather more resources which left me alone in the house. I wanted to give them something for thanks. An idea came to my head. I rushed to the small kitchen Techno had and sifted through the cabinets. A flash of faded yellow caught my eye. Found it. I remember a book falling on the ground, and when philza went to pick it up I asked what it was. He said that it was a cookbook, but he hardly found any time to cook anymore so it was just gathering dust. I flipped through it until I saw something that looked simple enough to make. Chicken noodle soup. I realized that this would be a bit difficult since I couldn't read, but how hard can it be. Oh, how wrong I was.

Ranboo P.O.V.

As we opened the door we were met with a very strange sight. Eclipse was panicking shouting curses at an overflowing pot on the stove letting little roars in between. We all busted out laughing alerting her of our presence. When she turned around she slipped on a noodle that was on the floor and landed face-first on the floor screaming, "SHIT NO!" Phil fell to the floor not being able to breathe, while I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath. Techno carefully stepped around the mess. "You're cleaning this up Eclipse.", he said climbing upstairs. Eclipse kept trying to get up only to fall back down because of a puddle of chicken broth. Once I caught my breath I made my way over to her helping her up. " You sure you weren't trying to make suspicious stew?!", Phil was able to get out before falling into another fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes at him helping her up. "What were you trying to make?", I asked confused turning off the stove and moving the pot off the burner." Chicken noodle soup.", she pouted glaring at the pot. "Alright, let's get this cleaned up", I chuckled as Phil went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shout out to moonwolf2506 for giving me this idea