Chapter 22

I woke up around noon sleeping nearly a whole day away. For the first time in years, I felt well-rested. Sitting up I arched my back feeling my back pop noisily. I debated going back to sleep since I was still drowsy from waking up, but that thought quickly got dismissed when I heard people walking around upstairs. I climbed up the ladder clumsily still woozy from just waking up. I saw Phil packing a satchel, but I couldn't see what he was pitting in it since his back was turned to me. I walked up behind him and leaned my head against his back. He glanced behind him and cackled at my drowsy appearance. I pouted at his laughing at me when Ranboo walked in. "O-oh, you're awake.", he said surprised at first. I nodded my head still resting on Phil. He shot Phil a questioning glance before I felt him shrug saying, " It's her version Of a hug." "Hey, Eclipse we're e about to head over to Erets castle to see if he knows anything that'll get those chains off. Wanna come?", Phil said turning around to face me as I lifted my head off his back. " Yeah... I'll come with you.....", I muttered waiting for him to tell me what to do. Ranboos jaw dropped at hearing me speak for the first time. "Okay, Ranboos coming as well. Now go and grab something to eat you must be starving.", Phil said turning back to the satchel he was packing. I walked over to a barrel and pulled out a slice of bread before Phil stopped me. " You need to eat something more than a small piece of bread. I opened my mouth to object, but closed it when he gave a look that even Techno would have to look away from. I shrunk away and placed the bread back in the barrel and pulled out what looked like a cooked cod. "Good enough." ,Phil sighed.