Chapter 46

"That should feel better.", Sam said as he finished bandaging up my shoulder. The bloody arrow lay thrown on the ground. It was getting dark, and I knew that I needed to get back soon. I guess he saw the worried look on my face. " Let me guess, you don't know how to get back.", he said eyebrow raised. I sulkily nodded. "Alright, well let's get going then.", he said which confused me. I let out a squeak as he lifted me and threw me over his shoulder. Soon enough I just accepted It that I was getting carried like a sack of potatoes. He carried me and fended off mobs with his trident. We went through the nether and came out in the snow biome. A few minutes from being in the ow biome and I was already shaking from the harsh winds. Sam stopped suddenly which confused me since we were nowhere near the house. I tried to twist my head to see why he stopped but my wings kept getting in the way. " Ranboo. The lizard didn't know her way back.", I heard Sam say. Sam pulled me off his shoulder and set me down. I stumbled since this was the first time my feet touched the ground in a couple of hours. I looked up once I steadied myself to see Ranboo starting at Sam with a look that made me shrink away from him. Strange enough both his eyes were now purple. Sam stepped back and held his hands up in mock surrender. Ranboo picked me up bridal style and held me to his chest. I was too scared to say or do anything afraid if he would snap. He turned around and started carrying me to the house. I watched as Sam started following us before Ranboo turned around "⍙⊑⊬ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⍜⌰⌰⍜⍙⟟⋏☌ ⟟⌇! ⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⏃⍙⏃⊬ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⊑⟒⍀!", he snapped at Sam. Sam took a step back in surprise while I flinched away from Ranboo, and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he just tightened his grip.
" I need to speak to Technoblade and Philza."