Chapter 25

Waking up I was confused, but when I laid eyes on Eret I immediately hugged him and buried my face into his chest. He fell to the floor laughing with me still hugging him. I felt his chest rumble from his deep laugh. Even when he sat up I wouldn't let go of his arm. "You're so clingy!", he laughed. I let go of him so he could get off of the floor, and onto the sofa. I sat next to him and clung back to his arm. " W-What she's never even hug'd me!", Philza said accusingly. "Calm down, she's practically a little sister to me.", Eret said laughing again.
" Anyways what are y'all doing here?", Eret said taking a more serious note in his voice. "We came to see if you could get the chains off of her wings.", Phil said sadly realizing that if she and Eret had known each other he would've tried to, but since they're still on her it was unsuccessful. "No, sadly I couldn't find anything that would fit into the keyhole. I mean what type of key is that big.", Eret said angry at himself. That was when a door to the left of his throne opened revealing a strange ram hybrid in pirate clothing. " Sir-", she said pausing as she saw all of us talking. "Hey Puffy can you come take a look at this please.", Eret said as I saw his face light up with an idea. I watched him curiously wondering what he was planning. " Eclipse, turn around so I can show her the lock.", Eret said when Puffy reached us. I turned around then felt Eret fumble with the lock tilting it up so Puffy could see. I didn't mind Eret touching my wings as I did with Phil and Techno. Because I know that he would never hurt me.