Chapter 62

"Shroomoo! Shroomoo!", Ranboo and I called hoping Shroomoo would show. When me and Ranboo had taken Strike back to his stall Shroomoo had runoff. Techno had gone ahead and headed home. " I found him!", I heard Ranboo shout from the feed room. I ran and when I opened the door what I saw was not what I was expecting. Shroomoo was stuck in between the wall and a couple of feeding barrels. Ranboo moved the barrels while I grabbed Shroomoo. When I pulled Shroomoo out he was munching on an apple that he found behind the barrels. "How did he even get back there?", Ranboo asked as he pushed the barrels back into place. I shrugged as I set Shroomoo back down as he finished the apple that he so proudly found. "So, have you decided whether you want the mare?", he asked while i nodded. " Ok then, lets grab Aero then we should be heading back.", he said as he held the door open as Shroomoo ran out the room. After we got Aero we made our way to the staircase as Shroomoo was running in circles around us. I giggled as Shroomoo nearly ran into the stairwell. After a few minutes of walking up the steps, we finally reached where the button on the wall was to lift the boulder. The boulder started to slowly lift. The cold wind was a strange contrast to the warm temperature inside the dome. Once we were back in the cold weather the boulder started closing sealing itself as if there was nothing there for any prying eyes. Ranboo and I started walking back down the hill and through the woods. It was starting to heavily snow making it hard for us to get back. I was walking behind Ranboo while Shroomoo was behind me running around. I lost my balance when Shroomoo bumped me into me causing me to let go of the lead rope and shriek as I tumbled into Ranboo causing us both to fall over and roll down the hill with aero trotting after us seemingly laughing.