Im so confused...

It's been a few years since I've updated on here at all.
I genuinely can't remember what I was going for when I started this book, that being said I'm not sure if I'll finish it either. I'm gonna be completely honest with y'all I forgot about all of this for like two years. The only reason I remembered it was when I started trying to change my keyboard theme and was like " wonder what I should test it on" and this was the first app I saw. Also...WTF HAPPENED I LEAVE FOR TWO YEARS AND THIS BOOK IS AT 288K.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY literally I don't I'm sitting here for twenty minutes trying to process this.
Now like I said I don't know if I'm going to finish this or not. I guess I'll leave that up to y'all. Even if y'all want me to it's gonna take a while for me to figure out what the hell I was doing with this, updates will be hella slow since you know still in highschool. Got a new phone tho so that's gonna help, Wattpad has obviously done tons of updates since I last wrote on here too. Mental health is slowly improving, no longer on the verge of trying to kill myself for the third time. Not really sure what else to put, so I guess just tell me how y'all have been, and where you think the story will go. I'll probably won't be able to remember where the story will go entirely so might end up taking a few ideas here and there.