Chapter 3

"YOU DID WHAT!" ,Dream yelled with Sapnap at his side. I flinched away from him as he stormed over to me as Sapnap locked the exit in the room. He raised his fist ,and punched my jaw I stumbled away from him as a whimper left my mouth. "SAPNAP GO GET THE COLLAR!" ,As soon as the words left Dreams mouth I knew I was screwed. Sapnap smirked as he walked out the door. At this point I was shaking out of fear as I tried to back away from Dream. He backed me into a corner of the massive throne room I tried to slip by him as he leaped for me. His fingers tightened around the chains that binded my wings ,and threw me against the opposite wall knocking the breath out of me. I scrambled to my feet ,but dream just swept my legs out from under me. Dream flipped me over pinning me down ,but I wasn't gonna go down without a fight I thrashed around trying to knock him off. I heard the heavy wooden door creak open as Sapnap walked back in holding the collar. Dream grabbed the collar from Sapnap connecting the chain leash to it. I felt the cold touch of the prong collar as Dream tightened it so I was barely able to breath without the prongs breaking the skin on my neck. It wasn't the first time the collar was used ,but when Dream put it on me I wish I was dead. Dream got off of me taking ahold of the leash yanking it towards him. I screamed as I felt the prongs tear into my already scarred skin I jumped to my feet as blood dripped down my neck. Dream handed Sapnap the leash " GO PUT HER IN THE DAMN DUNGEON!" ,Dream shouted as he walked out of the room. Sapnap yanked on the leash as he led me down the large staircase towards the dungeon. At this point tears were streaming down my face as blood was still gushing out of my neck. Little did they know a certain someone was watching.