Chapter 35

I had been mining for awhile so far I had found a good amount of iron. The cave that I had first entered split off into alot of different ones. Right now I was in an underground trench that one of them lead to. It was filled with lava ,but that didn't really matter to me since my scales were fire resistant ,that included lava. The scaled parts of my body could be put in lava or fire without it even bothering me. However if I have a wound on the scaled parts of my body ,and it touches fire or lava then that will definitely hurt. I was inching along a small path along the bottom of the ravine making my way towards a vein of iron I saw. My tail swished around occasionally touching the lava. I made it to the other side seeing a small pool of lava beside the iron. I pulled out the iron pick that was about to break ,and started mining. Just as I was about to finish the vein off I heard a loud groan behind me. I turned around and started fighting the zombie off with the pick ,but it broke. Running out of ideas I dipped my tail into the lava  ,and flung it towards the zombie. Drops of lava flew everywhere most landing on the zombie ,but some flying behind it. The zombie died after burning for a bit ,but my victory was short lived when I heard an animalistic screech sound from further in the trench. Purple particles appeared in front of me revealing a highly enraged enderman with a sizzling burn on it's shoulder. It screamed at me once again before throwing me at the wall. All the breath left my body as soon as my back came into contact with the jagged trench wall. I looked up to see it teleport away only for it to teleport right next to me. It raised it's clawed hands ready to deliver a fatal blow.