Chapter 20

Philzas P.O.V.

I looked down at the small form that was curled up in my lap. She had her tail draped across her chest with the tail find partially covering her face. I could see the tear tracks that ran down her face. Ranboo stood in the corner of the room watching her worriedly. "What happened to her?", he said quietly stepping forward handing me a new roll of bandages. " Night terrors.", I said simply unrolling the bandages. "Oh...will she be okay?", he asked. I know that he was worried about her the poor boy was worried about everyone that got hurt. However, he's probably never seen someone who hurt themselves like this. He slowly made his way beside me as he helped me bandage her arms up. It seems that she was passed out from all the pressure she's been put under. Hopefully, when she wakes up shell feel rested since this is the first time I've ever seen her sleep peacefully. After Ranboo and I bandaged her up he climbed back up the ladder while I stayed with her to make sure she slept. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she slept for a week straight. I picked her up and tucked her in so I could sit on the end of the bed. My eyes started to feel heavy as I ended up drifting off to sleep too.