Chapter 49

Me and Phil we're trekking through the frozen area on our way back to Technos house. Of course, we weren't alone. I was holding a lead that had the mooshroom calf fastened to the other end. It was trotting happily beside me as Phil wore a tired look on his face. Techno was on the porch when we got near the house. He had a confused look on his face when he saw the mooshroom. "What the fuck...", was all Techno said before going back inside the house. Phil told me to wait outside as he went I side to talk to Techno. I sat down on the porch with the calf and started thinking of a name for it as it laid its head on my leg. " Shroomoo.", I declared proudly. "Awww, Shroomoo's a really cute name for him.", an echoed voice said behind me. I spun around scaring Shroomoo awake, to see a...ghost standing there with a...blue sheep on a lead. " Oh, sorry I didn't mean to frighten you. I saw you and dad walking to Technos and I've never seen you before. Hi, I'm Ghostbur, and this is Friend, what's you're name?", Ghostbur asked in a friendly tone. He had a welcoming aura which made me relax and sit back down. "Eclipse.", I said as he sat down beside me. "You seem sad. Here have some blue.", he said handing me some type of opaque crystal. I took it and looked at it before back to him confused. " It takes your sadness and when you throw it your sadness is gone.", Ghostbur explained happily. I thought for a minute then threw the blue as hard as I could. It landed somewhere in the snow. I was surprised when I felt better. Phil walked out to be met with Ghostbur giving him some blue. "Sorry Eclipse, you can't keep him."