Chapter 12

Philza led me back into the house ,and down a ladder into a chest room that had a bed in it. "So this is where you'll be staying for the week ,sorry it's not much." ,He said apologetically. "Oh give me a second." ,He said before disappearing back up the ladder. When he came back he was holding some fresh bandages ,and gauze. "Can you take off your armour first. Calm down i don't have any weapons on me." ,He added the last part quickly when he saw me back up. After a few minutes of making sure he didn't have any on him I hesitantly started taking my chest plate off revealing my old stitched up shirt. "Good now can you take off the bandages on your neck." ,He urged. I started to unwrap the cheap ,old ,blood stained bandages when Technoblade decided to climb down the ladder. He opened one of the chests by the ladder pulling out some type of potion tossing it to Philza ,before grabbing a different one ,and climbing back up the ladder. As I finished unwrapping the bandage  Phil grabbed it and threw it in a trashcan that was in the corner of the room. He walked around me trying to examine the wound without touching me. He told me to sit on the bed before going up the ladder returning with two rags and a bowl of water. "Now this will sting a bit ,but bear with me okay." ,He said as he dipped one of the rags into the bowl. I turned my head away from the rag to give him better access to the wound I was fine with him helping me as long as he doesn't touch me. I hissed as the water stung the puncture holes. After around 20 minutes of cleaning my neck the water in the bowl had already turned crimson. He grabbed the gauze and poured a bit of the potions contents onto the gauze. He carefully wrapped it around my neck then wrapped the bandages over the gauze to hold it in place. After two hours we finally finished wrapping my neck. "Do you have any more wounds?" ,He said while putting the cork back in the potion. I froze.