Chapter 54

"So what you have to do is hold your wings out like this.", Phil said outstretched his wings fully. I copied him giving my wings a few flaps. "Now our wing movements might be different, but they should be somewhat similar.", he said moving his wings in a waving motion. He jumped forward off the cliff we were currently on. I jumped back before cautiously walking towards the edge. Only to get knocked back by Phil flying up and flying in circles for a few minutes.

(How his wings move when he flies) I stared in awe as Phil leveled himself out and hovered in front of the edge for a second before his feet touched the ground

I stared in awe as Phil leveled himself out and hovered in front of the edge for a second before his feet touched the ground. " See it's not that hard. Don't worry Technos down there to catch you if you get too close to the ground.", Phil said nodding towards the piglin hybrid holding the enchanted trident. I nodded as I took a hesitant step towards the cliff ledge. I flapped my wings as I jumped off the ledge. My tail fins instinctively opened as I tried to level myself out as I fell. My heart stopped. I clenched my eyes shut as I continued to plummet. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my stomach. I opened my eyes to see techno drinking a purplish liquid as his grip on me tightened. I was surprised when I opened my eyes we were on the ground. I shakily stood up before falling onto the ground shaking wrapping my wings around me. "Uh, Phil I think she's had enough. Either that or she's having a seizure.", Techno said as I heard a heavyweight land next to me. " Oh... I completely forgot she's scared of heights.", Phil replied rubbing my back. "Wait, do we even know if she can fly?", Techno asked turning to Phil. " No, she could be flightless."