Chapter 6

It had been a few hours since my encounter with Philza I was now camped out in the middle of a birch forest trying to bandage up my wounds ,and sewing up my torn shirt. However I can't bandage my wings or back since they were binded with netherite chains and had a netherite lock. Finishing sewing my shirt up I made sure that the messily wrapped bandages were doing their job. Satisfied that none were bleeding through I put my shirt back on then my armour. A gust of wind came from behind me making me whirl around baring my fangs, tail waving back and forth threateningly. Philza. Damnit I forgot he had wings he must've followed me from above. I backed away warily as he drew his wings back behind him. He had a good foot of height above me ,and I didn't have a sword since it was back at the castle not to mention that I was heavily injured ,it was good to say he definitely had the advantage of he decided to attack me. "Those injuries aren't very well wrapped." ,He said nodding to the injuries on my neck. This definitely surprised me a bit. Isn't he going to attack me ,he could easily kill me? I looked at him in confusion as he took out a fresh bandage roll. He  sat on the ground cross legged folding his wings neatly behind him. He patted the ground near him as I stiffly looked on in confusion. "Come on wouldn't want you bleeding to death." ,He said calmly. I stood grounded to where I was still not trusting that this wasn't a trap. I backed up a few steps when he rolled the bandage roll over to me. I looked back up at him as it stopped at my feet. I shook my head like a dog causing my ears to hit the sides of my head before breaking into a sprint and heading away from him. It was a trap. It had to be a trap. He was trying to trick me. Right?