Chapter 60

I tipped the bucket over as the grain cascaded into the trough. The horse that I was currently feeding nickered gratefully before it stuck its head in the trough. That was the last horse that Techno assigned me to feed. I started heading in the direction of where Ranboo should be finishing up his last horses. I started hearing a rather angry horse as I started approaching the area. Once I turned the corner I saw Ranboo trying to pour the bucket of grain into a painted mares stall.

The mare was trying to bite him every time he got near the stall

The mare was trying to bite him every time he got near the stall. I hurried forward to help him as he tried to approach the stall again. "It's fine I got this.", Ranboo said getting annoyed at the mare. I ignored him taking the bucket from his hands. I walked up to the stall ignoring the snapping mare. She backed up in surprise that I wasn't paying her any mind, but got even more annoyed as I poured the grain in. But, before she could bite me I finished pouring it and backed up to give her room to eat. " How did you..." I just shrugged and started walking towards the feeding room to put the buckets away. Ranboo ran up to me still asking how I was able to feed the stubborn horse. "Good job Eclipse, you learn quickly, and you can handle animals.", Techno said pushing himself off the wall where he was waiting for us outside the feed room, watching what went down with the mare. " Still how did you do that, that's one of the most stubborn horses techno has!?", Ranboo said still confused. I just shrugged as we sat down on some of the barrels scattered around the room. Techno and Ranboo kept staring at each other like they were having a mental conversation. That's when Techno nodded at him and looked over at me. "Hey Eclipse, what do you think about that stubborn mare?"