ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22

Lina's POV

"Welcome home darling"

There he was. After months of not seeing or hearing from him he was perfectly fine. He looked like he hadn't slept in days but other than that he seemed like himself. I was irritated at how he stood there with that smirk on his face.

"I'm going to my room" I spat. He grabbed my wrist harshly and turned me to face him "Are you angry with me?"

I was outraged, worried about him when he was here all along. "We can talk later for now I can't stand to look at your stupid face" I yelled at him as our faces were so close together we basically breathed the same air but I didn't dare to look into his dark eyes.

"Remember I own you Lina don't disrespect me!" He gripped my chin to make me look at him. "Fuck you! I don't care if you own me or not it doesn't give you the right to leave me at Hogwarts and not owl me back! Did you even read any of the letters I sent you?"

Silence. I looked at him with distaste I knew he didn't read anything. "Your soft side for me is a pity, you're just someone I need Lina nothing more"

Four people had walked in on our argument and stood there quietly not making a sound I didn't even notice how long they were there. "Like I said I'm going to my room!" I removed his hand from my face and pushed him aside walking towards the group.

"Um-nice to see you again Lina" Celeste said "You too, now you guys must be Maurice and Lisette Celeste and Adelie told me about you" I said.

"Oh Celeste I know you fancy me but you don't have to go talking about me all the time" he smirked as Celeste rolled her eyes."A pleasure Lina, you're even more beautiful close up" Maurice said as he kissed my hand. "Why thank you, you're not so bad yourself" I chuckled.

"And thank you for being there that night at the astronomy tower, I'm glad I get to finally meet you" I said to Lisette. "Don't worry about it I was just following orders" she smiled at me.

It was weird knowing they already knew who I was. The whole time they've been the ones watching me and I didn't even know it.

"Dinner will be in a couple hours, if you need any of us we will be in our rooms" Maurice said "Thank you" I nodded and headed upstairs.

My room hadn't been touched but a small scent of cigarettes was roaming the air. I walked to my bed and decided to change into different clothes that were more comfortable.

I was too tired to unpack so instead after I changed I took a nap. Falling asleep was harder than I thought, after about thirty minutes of tossing and turning I was able to doze off.

"Don't turn your back on me now Lina!" It was Theo. A dark room we stood and I felt nothing but coldness. He wasn't himself and looked like a completely different person.

"You're nothing but a selfish monster who cares about nothing else but power so congratulations Theo you lost me for good!" He choked me until I felt my eyes roll back ready for myself to see the bright light until he let go. "You could've had it all with me but now you will die with the rest of them" he yelled as he pointed his wand at me.

"Darling I'm not going to kill you, just the people you love" he said as he brought out Enzo bloody and bruised. "No please Theo don't do this"

"Avada Kedavra!"

"No! Enzo!" I screamed waking myself up crying. "It was a dream Lina relax" Theo said standing by the doorway looking at me emotionless. "What are you doing here?"

"Celeste informed me about your screams and informed me" he said "How long have I been screaming" I asked.

"Five minutes I suppose, I wanted to check up on you" he said "Oh don't give me that shit Theo, you don't give a damn about me and you never have it's all been for you" I said.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes I suggest you change into something more appropriate" he said ignoring my comment. "I'm not changing this is perfectly fine"

"It's dinner darling so don't look like a slut in just sweats and a bra" he said before he left slamming the door behind him.

Oh I'll show him what a slut looks like.

I remember a shirt Pansy let me have because it didn't suit her as much as she liked but I knew it was perfect for dinner. I put on the blouse and tight black pants before heading downstairs to eat.

I walked down the steps and everyone was already seated waiting for me to arrive. Theo sat head of the table next to Lisette who was sitting next to Maurice, Adelie in front of Lisette and Celeste next to Adelie as well.

I strut my way to the end of the table where my seat was. Theo's knuckles white from how hard he was clenching his fists and that's when I knew my plan had worked. "You look good Lina" Maurice said with a wink as Celeste agreed. "Shut the fuck up Maurice" Riddle spat.

"Jealous are we?" I asked with a smirk as the house elves brought dinner to the table. "You look like a slut Lina, don't flatter yourself darling you're lucky I'm going easy on you since it's your first day back home" he scolded.

The four tried not to show any emotion as the tension grew in the table. "Lucky? I don't give a fuck what you do to me." He slammed his hand onto the table making the others flinch.

"Watch yourself Lina!" He yelled

"Or what? You're going to torture me? Go ahead! I spent the last months worrying about you for no reason and you make me come back to this place like nothing? You're just a piece of shit who wants power and you will become just like your father one day, dead because of it!"

"Cruc-"

"Expelliarmus!" I said before he can finish..

He started laughing and got up to make his way up to me. I sat there waiting for him to do his worst even though I've already been through it and the cruciatus curse is probably the worst torture you can get. The rest stood straight ahead not daring to look at him or me.

As his footsteps halted in front of me he spoke. "Look at me Lina" he said and I didn't budge. I didn't want to look at him. But then he grabbed a house elf and brought him in front of me.

"Look at me right now or he dies" I looked up and saw his dark eyes turning black. "Was that so hard darling?"

"Avada Kedavra!" He spoke and the house elf dropped to the floor.

"His death is on your hands, if you ever do that again next time it'll be someone you love, now go we'll talk later" I pushed my plate aside and headed upstairs before he decided to kill again.

I went into my room and slammed the door. My blood felt as if it was boiling. I grabbed the vase on my desk and threw it at the wall. Watching it shatter was easing so I grabbed another vase but heard a light knock on the door.

"Leave me alone Theo" I said

"Um- it's me Celeste, he sent me to check up on you and I brought you a plate of food" she said "Come in" I said and the door creaked open. "Tell him I'm fine but thank you for the food" I smiled.

"You know he's only like that with you, so protective and holds back with curses, with us he never holds back" she said slowly "I'm sorry, you guys don't deserve that but trust me I'm no different than you are and he's made that pretty clear"

"He seems to care for you more than you think but Lina just know I'm here for you if you ever need to talk" she said with a smile "Thank you Celeste I appreciate it but right now I think I just want to be alone" I said.

"Very well, goodnight Lina see you in the morning" she said "Goodnight Celeste"

After an hour of laying down and throwing stuff across the room I heard the door click open.

"We're going to talk and you're going to listen"