ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 51

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

Air is required, if you don't take that short breath after moments of your lungs getting nothing to function, death takes over. Breathing is required, but yet some people desire the need to stop.

For the ones who want to live it seems they are granted not as many challenges as the ones who grasp onto life by a single thread facing hell in order to wake up the next day and get hit with something new.

Breathing is required.

But yet this girl that I just killed stopped.

She laid on the tile floor wet and naked with Theo towering over her in disbelief, still with his shirt on but his pants unbuckled.

My throat tightened and my hand clenched my wand enough to break it in half.

Staring at the girl lying dead with my ears ringing and heart racing, I knew that there was much more wrong with me then anticipated. If I had just left him alone and let him be with this girl for one night maybe I would've handled it better tomorrow.

Or maybe I would've killed them both in the morning.

He was absolutely speechless and I didn't blame him. What do you say to someone who just killed the girl you were about to fuck out of jealousy.

"Lina what did you do?" He managed to spit out while turning off the running water that was soaking the poor girl.

I had no response. The first second the killing curse hit her square in the chest my blood pumped and I could feel the adrenaline rush throughout my body. There was no remorse until her body fell on the ground and reality set in.

"I don't know" I muttered running out the door to hear Mattheo's calls for me but I ignored them and left the scene.

It all became one big blur that repeated itself the longer I ran out the common room and up multiple cases of stairs. My breathing accelerated to the point where I didn't know where I was. Completely losing control over myself got me to this.

I looked around after feeling the wetness of my cheeks and realized I was in an empty hallway and a torn down wall that I wasn't familiar with.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around to see Draco standing alone.

"I had to get away"

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine Draco thank you I'll be going now"

I started to walk away until I heard the rumbling of the wall and a tremendous door appear out of nowhere.

"You're not fine let's go" he grabbed my hand in his and pulled me into a room with a dark single bed and a couch big enough to sleep on. It was comforting to say the least.