ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 60

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

"She's here"

It was spine chilling for everyone to hear the words of another war officially beginning but I saw it as an open opportunity. We can change the ministry, the laws and all threats with this war.

McGonagall burst through the door of the Room of Requirement and joined us.

"I know there's more to your plan Mr. Riddle I'm here to ask you this once. What else does Bellatrix want other than all of you dead?"

Theo remained vague and explained "Voldemort's magic is sealed in all of the horcruxes. She wants that magic"

"And do you want that magic Mr.Riddle"

"I intend on destroying it Professor I promise you. I have no use for that I am already strong enough to my liking"

"You need all the horcruxes?" He nodded

"Can you really get rid of the magic if I give them to you?"

"Yes" Theo said calmly but McGonagall didn't buy it.

"Lina- tell me the truth. Can I trust you will destroy the magic sealed in the horcruxes?" I tilted my head up and looked at her with a small grin.

"Of course Professor" she sighed happily.

"Very well I will have Harry give you the diary, but for now help out there if you will? The barrier is almost broken" her voice was shaky.

"Yes Professor we'll do that right away thank you!" I said as she turned to leave.

"Do you actually know how to destroy the magic in the horcruxes?" Enzo asked

"No" Riddle smirked.

"Lina! Do you know you just lied straight to her face?"

"Yes I do Enzo, I'm sorry we can't have anyone interfere with our plans no matter who it is" I explained while Theo smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to his chest.

"That's my girl"

I chuckled "You shouldn't be so proud that I'm becoming more like you. Then lying will become so easy and maybe my nose will disappear too"

"Think you're funny? I would leave you if your nose ever left"

"Theo! How rude of you to leave me based off my looks" I scoffed

"Would you leave m-"

"Yes" I said quickly.

"I deserved that" he shrugged and we both turned to the other to see their jaws dropped.

It was odd even for Theo to show his laugh and smile in front of them, he became so good at manifesting a false personality that never failed to make others run away in fear.