ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 54

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

Blaise, Theodore and Pansy were right. I got drowned into our love and forgave him for everything he did. I came tonight to see if he would use me, try to persuade me into seeing my own wrong doings or be manipulative enough where I forgave him altogether the minute we got to Italy.

He was indeed a manipulative, powerful, torturous and dangerous demon.

But a demon must live, it happened to be that I was his home.

The gondola stopped after a long ride of conversations and a few lust moments that we tried to contain.

"One more stop before we head back darling"

"Which is?"

"Close your eyes" I did so and felt his hand in mine and my insides twist while we apparated. He held me upright as I stumbled to catch myself with my eyes closed.

"Open" he demanded, my eyes fluttered open to see us standing in front of a house, not dark and immense like the other one though this one was different it was grand and carried the comfort of safety. It was located in a secluded area, with nothing but grassland to cover the land. With no other houses insight for miles the light from the stars beamed and lit the house to show just enough for me to awe in shock.

"You have a mansion already Theo what is this?"

"That is no home for you, I know who I'm dating darling and that mansion only holds the darkest times between us. We shall use it strictly for business for now but this will be our new home, one we will share once we leave Hogwarts." He said wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Can the others come visit us here too?"

"You really believe I bought this big house just for the two of us to stay in? They will be living here too" he said rolling his eyes.

"Who is they exactly?" I grinned

"Maurice, Lisette, the twins, Pansy, Blaise, Theodore and Lorenzo. Me and Lorenzo decided it's best you two are kept close, I won't get in between you two being friends. There's enough land for them to build their own houses one day if they choose to do so"

"Merlin Theo how many rooms are there?" he chuckled dragging me inside the huge mansion that seemed unbelievable.

"Fifteen darling so don't worry we will have enough privacy and space for the two of us" he winked bringing me inside the center of the house. It had chandeliers that tiered throughout the room and a staircase so immense it almost seemed like a hotel.

"You already spoke to them about living here?" He nodded "And you're okay with it?"

"You grew up the same as me, lonely with no family or a childhood worth living for. I figured you would want to live with your friends. Besides if you're going to have my fathers magic I want you to be protected"