ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26

Riddle's POV

I stood there in the forest for what felt like hours. Destroying the trees and life all around me. I hated how she left and I just hoped she wasn't too mad and stayed or else I wouldn't be able to control my anger. I eventually apparated back to the house after cooling down.

I walked into the house and saw the others standing there sorrowful. I noticed Celeste holding a piece of parchment, "What is it Celeste?" I asked "Shes gone sir, Lina left"

"Let me see" she handed me the parchment and I started to read. "When is the ball?" I asked as they all looked at me confused.

"One of you tell me!" I yelled "In two days sir" Lisette said.

"Splendid I guess we are all going then" I said

"You're going to attend as well sir?" Adelie asked "Yes if Lina will be there I think it'll be the perfect time for us to have a little chat, she's probably with her git boyfriend right now so I would like one of you to go down to Hogmeade and find something that I would like to give Lina. A present from me" I smirked.

Lisette's POV

I knew Lina left because she must of asked about whatever Riddle was hiding from her but she got us all worried. She doesn't really know us much but we all see her as a little sister that needs to be taken care of since we would watch over her. After Celeste read the letter to us we were all saddened, she made this whole house not seem so dreadful.

Once Riddle found out we all knew he would be furious but we never expected him to want to attend the ball.

I looked at Maurice as he gave me a worried look but Adelie noticed and held my hand. I really did like her she brought out the best in me and because of her I was really able to show my emotions.

"Lisette do you understand me?" Riddle said "I need you to go to Hogsmeade with the rest and find Lina a dress, a beautiful one it doesn't matter the cost do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mr.Riddle" I nodded. A dress, how on earth is a dress going to fix this I questioned. "Is that all sir?" I said.

"Yes now go all of you" he spat. We all apparated to Hogsmeade and Adelie was still holding onto my hand which made my heart skip a beat. "Does he honestly think a dress is going to make this all better?" Maurice chuckled.

"If anything it's one of his mind games, only part of what he's planning but atleast we know she will have a stunning dress for the ball" Celeste said. "I'm kind of sad she left if I'm being honest the house was so much better when she was around even though she pissed off Riddle he stopped using the cruciatus curse on us ever since he found out she was coming back" I said.

"That's true and although she barely knows us she's always told Riddle to not hurt us" Adelie assured. "We all owe her" Maurice said making us all nod in agreement.

"Now have any of you been here because I have no idea where to find a dress" I said. "No but there's that girl right there she seems around Lina's age maybe we can ask her" Celeste suggested. I looked behind to where she was pointing and it was a warm toned girl with straight short dark hair and brown eyes.

"Excuse me, can you tell us where we might be able to find a ball gown?" I asked. "Um yeah there's one around that corner they have the best dresses in Hogsmeade, you're looking for a ball gown correct?" She said with a rude tone as she looked at me up and down.

"Yes I am" I said with a smile trying not to hurt her. "The only ball that's happening is Theodore Nott's and I've never seen you at Hogwarts so who are you shopping for?" She spat and Maurice grabbed my shoulder to calm me down.