ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 52

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒂

I sat in the chair, anger fueling me. They used charms on the rope to not allow me to use my magic. I hate feeling powerless.

Since I've gotten back from the manor I haven't been able to see the future or have any readings. It seemed almost impossible, like my mind blocked out seeing anyone's future or past.

Up until this moment when I looked at Draco both our eyes reaching each other's trying to find a way out of this.

Blood splattered on the floor in this same room. It became dark and held the aura of a demon. There was tears on the floor and screams in the air. Everything turned to dust and only the image of Draco beaten up almost to the point of death while he struggled to breathe sat upon me. Then the demon came and was about to hit him one more time until the image faded back to reality. But I was able to see the demon.

It was clear and it was him. It was Mattheo.

I panted and looked around and met the eyes of the others who stared down at me worrisome.

"What did you see Lina?" Celeste asked

"It's Draco. Theo might kill him but it didn't show me if he did or not it was like I still had to figure that out. Please you have to help me get out of here, release me so I can stop him."

"We can't Lina I'm sorry you might be making it worse if we do" Lisette replied.

"That doesn't make any sense, your abilities wouldn't show you if you still had to figure it out the whole point is to know exactly what happens. This is a different vision Lina." Adelie explained.

"What kind of vision?" Maurice asked

"Lina is a special seer, she holds different capabilities then the usual seer does. If she's able to change the future especially when it comes to life or death it will show her if the death is valuable for future references. Although her own future is never shown because it's impossible to see into your own. Either you're the only person who can change Draco's future or he's apart of yours and your mind can't show you what happens after"

My blood was boiling at this point. If Theo killed Draco surely he would know I will never forgive him.

I looked back at the two who were having their own conversation and finally listened to the both of them.

"You broke up with her! You left her!" Draco shouted and Theo punched him in return right in the stomach knocking the air out of him.

"Theo leave him alone!" I shouted struggling to get out of the chair. The rope was scratching my skin leaving me red burn marks, but I ignored them.

"I'm only here to show you what happens when you touch her" Theo argued.

Draco chuckled "You wanna beat me up because Lina kissed me back? You guys are broken up why does it matter if she kisses me back Riddle? My my don't tell me you're jealous of what we have. The son of Tom Riddle and almighty Lord Voldemort is jealous of Draco Malfoy? What about Lorenzo are you angry with him too?" He laughed mockingly.