002

Billie...

"Billie it's time to take yoru medicine" my personal nurse Ellis said. I shook my head NO MEDICINE at her "no I don't like it" Ellis looked at me then put her DONT SILENCE US hand out. I shook my head again and stepped HIT HER back from her, Ellis stepped forward "come on billie, you'll feel better afterwards" I kept backing RUN AWAY FROM HER away from her until my I felt my back against the cold stone wall "no no no no no no!" I snapped back at HIT HER ALREADY her "I dont like the medicine!" I felt my blood boiling as she kept pushing GET THE FUCK AWAY for me to take the medicine. I finally snapped and I pushed her back YES KILL HER all my strength making her fall to the ground and I ran RUN FASTER.

As I ran I heard people IGNORE THEM shouting and then the men in white chasing after LEFT me, they were fast but i was faster, I kept RIGHT running as the QUICKER THEY'LL GET YOU walls began to close In on me, I was losing places to run to YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE LEFT.

the voices got louder THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT as I found myself trapped in a random empty YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS room, the men ran after me until I was in the FIGHT THEM corner, I looked up at them pleading for them to leave GET AWAY FROM ME me alone but they ignored me and grabbed me by YOU'RE A FREAK my arms. after they grabbed me the dragged me away YOU DESERVE THIS to a very familiar room where only a bed stood in YOU'RE BACK IN HELL the middle ATTACK THEM.

I screamed LOUDER and begged them to stop as they held me down and tightened my GIVE UP ITS TOO LATE wrists into the restraints then my ankles. BREAK THE RESTRAINTS I pulled at the restraints wasting all the energy DONT BE SO WEAK I had until the main doctor, dr GET AEAY FROM ME Henderson appeared YOU EVIL MAN HIT HIM towering over me. I looked up at him crying "this will only sting a little bit" he smirked then I felt IT HURTS a sharp pain in STOP IT my neck.

after feeling YOU SHOULD HAVE ATTACKED HIM that little prick in my neck I was straight out, the HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN walls had finally closed in and I was now stuck in my own dark world.

Olivia...

I heard loud of screaming and shouting then I saw billie running through the hospital corridors, I instantly knew she had done so bad and started to worry about her. I looked around  and nobody was fazed by her screams at all, but for me they hurt, I felt so bad that she was being controlled by the voices in her head.

"Where is billie going?" I asked Cheryl who was now in the main room with me and everyone just making sure we were all safe and away from billie right now "don't worry about her Olivia" Cheryl replied to me in a stern tone "no shes my...my friend" I had never considered billie as my friend, it felt good to call her that though.

"You don't want to be her friend believe me" she rolled her eyes, she had something against billie but I just didn't know what it was.

"Why don't you like billie?" I looked her dead in the eyes waiting for her to answer me "I dont dislike her, shes just dangerous to everyone who gets involved with her" she turned away from me and walked off. I stood there thinking about billie until I decided it was time to go back to my room for some time for myself.

I sat waiting in my room for billie to come back form wherever she went.

She didn't come back for the rest of the day.

Where is billie?

Is she coming back?

I feel like I need her around me to feel even the slightest bit happy.