Chapter 3: My New Enemy

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I don't even remember setting my alarm clock. I look over at the time and it's seven-thirty.

"Paige what the hell!" I shout and she walks in.

"Time to get up and prepare for your match against AJ tonight," She beams and pulls me out of bed. I land on the floor with a loud thump.

"You're a bitch you know that?" I get up off the floor and go over to the bathroom. I take a shower and put light make up on and put my hair in a French braid.

"Did you make breakfast?" I look at the food set out on the table.

"Room service," I sat down and started digging in. "You need to rest up today,"

"It's not the title match! I need to go to the gym and prepare myself like I do for all my matches," I tell her and she shrugs.

"Just don't tire yourself out," What is up with her?

I walk into the gym and start off lifting.

"Hey, your Milly right?" I look over and it was the girl that was with Dean at RAW.

"Yeah, Lilly?" She nods and I head over to the treadmill.

"So I have a question for you," She asks me as we head out of the gym.

"Okay,"

"Do you like Dean?" I stop walking and face her.

"We are friends. We barely talk," I tell her and she nods.

"Good because I need you to stay away from him,"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I never stopped loving Dean even when we broke up. The only reason we broke up was because he wanted to focus on his dream job and he thought I would disrupt that so he dumped me. Now I see him staring at you like he wants you to be his. So stay away from my Dean! I will not let anyone take him away from me!" She snarls at me then walks away swaying her hips a little too much.

***

"Hey, you ready for our match?" AJ comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Yup! I'll be sure to whoop your ass," I tell her and she laughs.

"I'm just glad our characters haven't ruined our friendship. That seems to be a problem with a lot of the divas," I nod.

"I think your on," I hear her music and she blows me a kiss and skips through the curtain. A couple minutes later my music plays and I walk out.

"Show time," I say to myself and skip to the ring.

The bell goes off and we lock up. I throw her back and she runs back at me and I clothes line her. She gets right back up and jumps on me making me fall to the ground.

She starts to throw punches at me but I get her off and slap her then grab her hair and throw her face first onto the turnbuckle.

Ten minutes later she has me set up for her signature move. She does it but I kick out at two which makes her scream in frustration. She gets me standing and I kick her in the face surprising her.

Now it's my turn for my signature move.

I do The Weeping Willow then put her in a submission lock.

"Tap!" I scream and she does. I throw her onto the ground and the ref holds up my hand. Then I walk over and stand on the commentary table and do Nikki's butt thing and jump down, skipping up the ramp.

I see Paige waiting for me and she catches me when I jump on her.

"I'm going to become divas champ!" I squeal and she sets me down. I look at the screen and my mouth drops.

"Is that Lilly?" Paige nods and I continue to watch.

"Welcome our new diva and a proud Authority member...Lilly!" Stephanie announces.

"Wonderful. The little bitch I is diva," Paige growls.

"I have a story including her. Guess what she told me at the gym,"

"Spill!"

"She asks me if I like Dean and I say no then she says, I quote, 'Good because I need you to stay away from him...I never stopped loving Dean even when we broke up. The only reason we broke up was because he wanted to focus on his dream job and he thought I would disrupt that so he dumped me. Now I see him staring at you like he wants you to be his. So stay away from my Dean! I will not let anyone take him away from me!'"

"You and Dean don't even talk!"

"I know! That's what I told her!"

"I hate that bitch even more now," Right after that Lilly walks by and I flip my hair at her just to annoy her. She glares at me and I can't help but laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter! I almost forgot to update because I've been a little down lately.

2-26-15